Scaffold Group Honors Industry Professionals
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Ten prominent members of the scaffolding and access community were recognized with awards for their dedication and service to the Scaffold Industry Association (SIA) at the industry awards dinner of the SIA's 37th Annual Conference & Exposition in San Francisco on July 23, 2009.
"The SIA is fortunate to have passionate, hard-working members who are the blood-line of our association. Every year, it is with pride that we have the opportunity to recognize such individuals and their accomplishments by means of long-standing awards!" said SIA President, Bill Breault. The awards and winners are listed below.
- Coupling Pin Award Winner: Randy Moody, Brock Group, Baytown, TX
- Hall of Fame Award: Marty Coughlin, WACO Scaffolding & Equipment, Cleveland, OH
- Outstanding Chapter President Award: Chris Moody, Brock Group, Baytown, TX
- Outstanding Company Contribution Award: ThyssenKrupp Safway, Waukesha, WI
- Outstanding Council Chairperson Award: Greg Janda, Alimek Hek, Dallas, GA
- Outstanding Service Award: Gene Morgan, Mdm Scaffolding Services, Grapevine, TX
- D. Victor Saleeby Award: Dave Glabe, DH Glabe & Associates, Westminister, CO
- Spirit Award: John Miller, Millstone Corporation, Upper Marlboro, MD
- "Unsung Hero" Award: Wendy Larison, Urban Scaffolding Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta
- Accredited Training Institute of the Year: WACO Scaffolding & Equipment, Cleveland, OH
The Scaffold Industry Association (SIA) is a non-profit trade 501(c)(6) association committed to raising the standards of professionalism within the scaffold and access industry.
Awards and honors;
Join the Conversation:
Sign in to our community to add your comments.
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
Number 1 Crushed Glass Abrasive in America!
6 NEW plants coast to coast! Safe for environment, 100% recycled glass. White Metal Finish!
No unsafe toxins like Beryllium & Arsenic!
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
SIGN UP TODAY – HANDS ON TRAINING
After 40 years in the coating business, SPI has trained more industry professionals than any other polyurea manufacturer. Now offering more classes at more locations than ever before!
High Heat Stainless Steel Paint & Coating
Wood burning stoves, fire pits, BBQ Smokers, Exhaust Manifolds Aerosol Cans, Quarts, Gallons, 5 gallons 1200F resistance
NO FLASH RUST -
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. It has no equal; only wannabees.
Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Stopaq 30+ Year Coatings
Use Stopaq corrosion prevention coatings on pipelines, field joints, tank chimes, structural steel and more. Learn more at
• Field Diagnosis
• Lab Diagnosis
• Determination of Cause
I-65 Arch Bridge Gets a Facelift with LUMIFLON®FEVE Coating
LUMIFLON based coatings can last up to 30 years without fading, offering a low-maintenance solution that retains color and gloss and can be field-applied.
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water:
Excellent corrosion resistance, low VOC, high gloss, thin films basf.us/industrialcoatings