Scaffold Group Honors Industry Professionals
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Ten prominent members of the scaffolding and access community were recognized with awards for their dedication and service to the Scaffold Industry Association (SIA) at the industry awards dinner of the SIA's 37th Annual Conference & Exposition in San Francisco on July 23, 2009.
"The SIA is fortunate to have passionate, hard-working members who are the blood-line of our association. Every year, it is with pride that we have the opportunity to recognize such individuals and their accomplishments by means of long-standing awards!" said SIA President, Bill Breault. The awards and winners are listed below.
- Coupling Pin Award Winner: Randy Moody, Brock Group, Baytown, TX
- Hall of Fame Award: Marty Coughlin, WACO Scaffolding & Equipment, Cleveland, OH
- Outstanding Chapter President Award: Chris Moody, Brock Group, Baytown, TX
- Outstanding Company Contribution Award: ThyssenKrupp Safway, Waukesha, WI
- Outstanding Council Chairperson Award: Greg Janda, Alimek Hek, Dallas, GA
- Outstanding Service Award: Gene Morgan, Mdm Scaffolding Services, Grapevine, TX
- D. Victor Saleeby Award: Dave Glabe, DH Glabe & Associates, Westminister, CO
- Spirit Award: John Miller, Millstone Corporation, Upper Marlboro, MD
- "Unsung Hero" Award: Wendy Larison, Urban Scaffolding Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta
- Accredited Training Institute of the Year: WACO Scaffolding & Equipment, Cleveland, OH
The Scaffold Industry Association (SIA) is a non-profit trade 501(c)(6) association committed to raising the standards of professionalism within the scaffold and access industry.
Awards and honors;
Join the Conversation:
Sign in to our community to add your comments.
Fill Your Air Dryer with
Only Dry-O-Lite desiccant from Van Air Systems keeps compressed air lines dry and trouble free. Perfect for blasting and painting.
Fully Integrated Polyaspartic Coating Systems
HP Spartacote manufactures a full line of patented high performance resinous flooring systems which offer rapid return to service, outstanding durability and chemical resistance.
Powerful Protection in a Small Package
Mounts inside blast helmet, alerts operator to dangerous breathing-air condition by audible, visual, and vibratory alarms. Easily calibrated, battery operated.
- Superior cleaning
- Even Profile
- Low Dust
- Environmentally friendly
- Recyclable up to 5 times
Tel : +1 832 243 9300
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
Temporary climate control equipment.
Heaters, A/C, Power, More…
Toll Free: 866-379-2600
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step