The Reflective Roof Coatings Institute (RRCI) announced the launch of a new web site (www.reflectivecoatings.org) offering expanded resource offerings and enhanced technical information, along with an updated graphic look, the organization said.
The updated site offers layers of information targeted to the varied interests of those seeking information about reflective roof coatings. New features include:
· entry pages of questions and answers for architects, roof consultants, building owners, facility managers, and contractors;
· an extensive resource library of technical articles, media links, and white papers on the various aspects of using reflective roof coatings;
· an archive of previous RRCI meeting presentations;
· a project showcase of member companies’ high-profile projects; and
· structural and membership information for those interested in participating in RRCI.