August 15, 2011
15 Ways to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity in the Workplace
1. Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
2. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender than you are.)
3. While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in "Palmolive."
4. Put up mosquito netting around your cubicle.
5. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
6. Put your garbage can on your desk. Label it "IN."
7. Determine how many cups of coffee are "too many."
8. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
9. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
10. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
11. When driving colleagues around insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep 'em tuned up."
12. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think?"
13. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a Parakeet.
14. Sit in the parking lot at lunchtime pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
15. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles".
Current Item rating: 3.2 out of 5
Humor Archive | Submit your own Item
Previous items from the past weeks
August 12, 2011
The factory clerk was...
August 11, 2011
Outraged by the high charges...
August 10, 2011
Where do you see yourself...
August 9, 2011
A couple was having some trouble...
August 8, 2011
A Well-Kept Secret
Guests at a dinner party...
August 5, 2011
Married Women & Single Women
Why are married women...
August 4, 2011
Quite a Fight
A man being mugged by two...
August 3, 2011
When Billy’s dad...
August 2, 2011
Finding one of her students making...
August 1, 2011
A man was on a beach...
July 29, 2011
Never Debate Mark Twain
A Mormon acquaintance once...
July 28, 2011
A college student challenged a senior citizen...
July 27, 2011
Quotes of the Day
Men are like...
July 26, 2011
Heaven & Hell
One day, a highly successful...
July 25, 2011
A policeman sees...
See humor archive