Nuclear Power Plant Coatings Inspection Course
|Date:||June 9, 2011 - July 11, 2011
|Location:||KTA-Tator Inc., 115 Technology Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
|Phone:||412.788.1300, ext. 217
|Registration Deadline: July 12, 2011
$995 if paid by July 12, 2011
$1,095 if invoiced
Designed for nuclear facility owners, engineers, nuclear coatings inspectors, nuclear inspection supervisors, QA & QC personnel, coating contractors who work in existing and new facilities, and plant equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
Participants will learn to:
• Identify the purpose, requirements and type of coatings used in Service Level I, II, & III.
• Use inspection instruments and document coatings inspection in compliance with applicable ASTM/ANSI Standards.
• Recognize the safety-related issues of coatings and the consequences of coating failure on the safe shutdown of a nuclear facility.
• Identify current regulations and standards applicable to Quality Assurance/Quality Control, and coatings installation, inspection and repair in both operational and new power generating plants.
Two exams will be administered: A written test and a timed, practical examination on the use of coatings instruments and testing equipment. A minimum score of 80% on both examinations is required to receive 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and a Certificate of Completion.
MP0R with rotating display screen
View your coating thickness readings from any angle with rotating display screen. New graphic display with easy menu navigation. Click for Video
Don’t miss an issue!
JPCL EUROPE offers essential
news and knowledge for protective
and marine coatings professionals in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
PosiTector Dew Point Meter
Measures and records
during surface prep and
painting. 4 Models
Available – Standard
or Advanced features,
Built-in or Separate probe.
New Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge
Best In Class Just Got Better. Technologically Intelligent And Robust. Marvelous Design And Durability. An Earth-Shattering Revolution In Coating Inspection.
Blastox - One Step
Don't waste $$ on added labor steps with other methods. Don't mix, meter or apply at the job-site. Avoid strict hazardous waste rules.
Let your painters paint!
Surface Prep Supply
Blast It! Coat It! We have you covered every step of the way. Supplier of:
• Protective Coatings