Nuclear Power Plant Coatings Inspection Course
|Date:||June 9, 2011 - July 11, 2011
|Location:||KTA-Tator Inc., 115 Technology Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
|Phone:||412.788.1300, ext. 217
|Registration Deadline: July 12, 2011
$995 if paid by July 12, 2011
$1,095 if invoiced
Designed for nuclear facility owners, engineers, nuclear coatings inspectors, nuclear inspection supervisors, QA & QC personnel, coating contractors who work in existing and new facilities, and plant equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
Participants will learn to:
• Identify the purpose, requirements and type of coatings used in Service Level I, II, & III.
• Use inspection instruments and document coatings inspection in compliance with applicable ASTM/ANSI Standards.
• Recognize the safety-related issues of coatings and the consequences of coating failure on the safe shutdown of a nuclear facility.
• Identify current regulations and standards applicable to Quality Assurance/Quality Control, and coatings installation, inspection and repair in both operational and new power generating plants.
Two exams will be administered: A written test and a timed, practical examination on the use of coatings instruments and testing equipment. A minimum score of 80% on both examinations is required to receive 3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and a Certificate of Completion.
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
Durability & Design meet
Performance & Reliability
Elcometer 319 Dewpoint Meter
View the technical data on the Elcometer Dewpoint meter.
Fischer FMP Coating
• Ideal for SSPC-PA2, IMO PSPC and other specifications
• Optimum accuracy
• High precision probes
• Wide measurement range
• USB communication
• Certified foils provided
with all probes
One Call Orders it All!
Life is good when it’s simple.
We distribute Clemco blast equipment,
nozzles & parts alongside our
proven blast media. Make your call:
Abrasives Inc. 800-584-7524
NO FLASH RUST -
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rush inhibitor prevents flash rust by removing surface contaminants.
Contact us for your nearest distributor. (800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
Moisture problems in your air lines?
Van Air Systems' Blast Pak is a portable compressed air drying system that reduces downtime in all blasting and coating applications.