Lead and support the activities of erection superintendents and their crews at multiple construction sites for the turnkey erection of welded plate steel structures such as oil and chemical storage tanks, bins, silos, hoppers and chimneys. Work includes related foundations, insulation, industrial coating, piping, and other subcontracted items. Attractive compensation program including bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation expense assistance. The position reports to the company COO. Preferred position location, Albuquerque, NM. Functions include:
• Regularly visit the various tank construction sites to offer guidance and direction to the field superintendents and foremen.
• Develop and grow the company talent pool of erection superintendents, foremen, welding supervisors and tank building crews.
• Assure the timely and efficient delivery of tools, equipment, expendables and materials to the tank erection sites to support construction continuity.
• Assure that the construction activity is executed in accordance with API 650, 653 and 652 specifications.
• Identify and correct construction problems quickly.
• Spend about 75% of time on the road visiting the various construction sites.
• Maintain good relations with client site representatives and present company credentials to potential new customers. Always look for new business.
o Engineering or construction management degree preferred, but not required.
o Must have in depth experience supervising the erection of welded storage tanks and plate steel structures
o Ability to lead tank erection projects at multiple locations.
o Experienced at identifying and hiring tank crew superintendents, foremen, pushers, welders and tank erection personnel.
o Experience making repairs to and conversions of existing storage tanks useful
o Experienced at client relations and identifying potential new tank building projects for the company.
o Knowledge of API 650, API 653, AWWA specifications.
o A working knowledge of welding procedures and techniques.
o Dedication to work safety and quality.
Company: An established and leading turnkey EPC construction company that specializes in the erection of plate steel structures such as oil and chemical storage tanks, bins, silos, hoppers and chimneys along with related foundations, insulation, industrial coating, piping, and other subcontracted items. Typical customers include the petrochemical, oil refinery, tank terminal, mining, midstream pipeline and power generation industries.
Construction Manager of Field Erected Storage Tanks 1986g
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
This position is being offered through Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
Related Words: tank, oil tank, chemical storage tank, tankage, tank, storage tank, tank erection, oil, liquid storage, stainless, carbon steel, stainless steel, erection, erect, weld, superintendent, foreman, erection manager, weld, welding, welded tanks, field erected tanks.