Division/Department: Industrial Coating Systems
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Reports to: Manager, Manufacturing
The Logistics Coordinator ensures that the daily sales order deliveries are processed and completed on the day the pick lists are printed. This position additionally provides daily reports to customer service for international shipments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain and update the international dock report on a daily basis.
2. Close all deliveries that have left our facilities by the end of the day to ensure proper information is entered into SAP.
3. Assist Traffic Coordinator in preparing proper documentation for daily transportation to facilitate shipments as required.
4. Provides expedited services as needed by Nordson sales or production requirements.
5. Provide support to material handlers and freight carriers to ensure product is shipped correctly and on time to our customers.
6. Other duties as required.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Proficient computer skills
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Negotiation skills
4. Analytical skills
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills
6. Excellent interpersonal skills
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.