Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking an Industrial Painter/Preparer to work at a premiere custom metal fabrication shop located in Hutchinson, MN.
The Industrial Painter/Preparer position is a 2nd shift position from 2:30pm-1am Monday-Thursday and pays $14.00 per hour. Our client is willing to train the right individuals with a mechanical aptitude.
Industrial Painer/Preparer Responsibilities:
- Lift, position and remove work pieces from conveyor lines
- Assist in finishing parts
- Use various blasting media to clean metal parts for painting
- Move projects in and out of blast booth using fork lift truck or crane
- Attach rope or grappling equipment to work pieces to prepare for moving by crane or jib
- Clean and scrape metal preparatory to fabricate, weld, paint or ship
- Paint metal stocks
- Perform light maintenance on blast equipment when necessary
- Clean work areas, machines, tools and equipment
Qualified candidates for the Production Worker/SPA Technician position, please first apply on line at www.doherty.jobs then call 320-234-6123.
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Drug Free Employer.