||SC - York SC
Large custom structructural fabrication facility immediately hiring
Inspect overall quality of raw, prepared, fabricated, and finished products in the most efficient ways possible.
- Accurately read and understand shop drawings and shop orders.
- Accurately read tape measure or other measuring devices to 1/32'.
- Be familiar with AISC, AWS, and SSPC tolerances and acceptance criteria.
- Be prepared for yearly audit, and maintain records in order to stay current on company certification.
- Perform mock AISC audit based off schedule provided by AISC auditors in sufficient time for adjustments to be made prior to AISC auditors arriving for annual audit.
- Inspect received materials in the yard at least once daily, to verify conformance to job specifications, procedures, and codes.
- Assure that correct type, grade of materials are being used during fabrication.
- Inspect preparation of materials at the saw, beam line, shear, press brake, plasma, angle machine, ironworker machine, burn table, drill, and detail layout table, at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon, to verify that materials are being processed according to job specifications and codes.
- Inspect the fit up, welding, stud welding, and overall quality of all members to job specifications and codes, as required, using dimensional checking, and AISC and AWS acceptance criteria.
- Monitor welding processes and procedures to verify that work is in accordance with job specifications and codes.
- Inspect preparation of painted materials to verify that work is in accordance with job specifications and codes.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Humidity & Temperature Control Equipment
Aggreko offers rental solutions for your painting/coating project. Dehumidifiers, heating, power and 24/7 service, nationwide.