||SC - York SC
Inspect overall quality of raw, prepared, fabricated, and finished products in the most efficient ways possible.
- Accurately read and understand shop drawings and shop orders.
- Accurately read tape measure or other measuring devices to 1/32'.
- Be familiar with AISC, AWS, and SSPC tolerances and acceptance criteria.
- Be prepared for yearly audit, and maintain records in order to stay current on company certification.
- Perform mock AISC audit based off schedule provided by AISC auditors in sufficient time for adjustments to be made prior to AISC auditors arriving for annual audit.
- Inspect received materials in the yard at least once daily, to verify conformance to job specifications, CM Steel procedures, and codes.
- Assure that correct type, grade of materials are being used during fabrication.
- Inspect preparation of materials at the saw, beam line, shear, press brake, plasma, angle machine, ironworker machine, burn table, drill, and detail layout table, at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon, to verify that materials are being processed according to job specifications and codes.
- Inspect the fit up, welding, stud welding, and overall quality of all members to job specifications and codes, as required, using dimensional checking, and AISC and AWS acceptance criteria.
- Monitor welding processes and procedures to verify that work is in accordance with job specifications and codes.
- Inspect preparation of painted materials to verify that work is in accordance with job specifications and codes.
- Be aware and responsible of surrounding environment and safety orientated with this environment.
- Maintain good housekeeping, keeping area neat and orderly at all times.
- Answer radio promptly when called.
- Work required hours to help meet production schedule and satisfy the needs of internal customers.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Polyurea & Polyurethane Spray Foam Training
SPI is committed to industry leading technical training for polyurea & polyurethane spray foam professionals. Attendees receive hands-on, in-depth training for using and troubleshooting plural-component equipment, spray guns, machine hoses & parts.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
• Plate Fabrication
• Structural Steel
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops
Truss bridge treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 1995. This highway & rail truss bridge is still stable and there still is no active corrosion.
Keep your records straight!
For use in the field, with step-by-step job-specific entry spaces for the entire coating or lining project; also available in condensed version. Get it today!
Saves up to 80% of energy costs
• Smooth, low pulsation
• No air motor = no more icing
• First of its kind approved for
e-Xtreme™ Electric Airless Sprayer Learn more
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution
for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.