Aker Solutions is a global provider of products, systems and services to the oil and gas industry. Our engineering, design and technology bring discoveries into production and maximize recovery from each petroleum field. We employ approximately 28,000 people in about 30 countries. Go to www.akersolutions.com for more information on our business, people and values.
We are looking for individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within Aker Solutions, but also a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future
Aker Solutions - Aker Advantage Inc., with North America locations in Houston, Mobile, Calgary and St. Johns, is looking for talented individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the oil and gas market.
Responsibilities and tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must keep all areas clean, orderly, and maintain good working condition of all equipment and proper storage of material.
- Must perform work as per proper specs, aints, colors, and millage of product being painted.
- Must properly prepare parts for paint as well as mix and apply paint.
- Masking surfaces, identifying machined surfaces, maintaining blast equipment, sandblasting parts, following visual standards, blowing down blasted parts.