KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is seeking a full-time Tank Inspection Services Manager in the Pittsburgh Corporate Office. This is a new position.
KTA-Tator, Inc. Tank Inspection Service Manager
KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a consulting engineering and inspection firm internationally recognized as a world-leading expert specializing in protective coatings and linings. KTA provides services including coatings failure analysis, laboratory testing, coating condition assessments and corrosion surveys, environmental, health and safety consulting services, fabrication inspection, in-process Quality Assurance (QA) services during coating application, training and other related services.
KTA is looking for the best and brightest candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit to launch and sustain continuous growth in the above ground and below ground storage tank asset management industry; specifically American Petroleum Institute (API) tank inspection services. In twelve months, you will be considered successful in this position when you can demonstrate leadership by having:
• Developed, with the support of the Engineering Surveys & Design Department Manager and the Business Unit Manager, KTA’s expanded storage tank asset management and risk-based inspection services;
• Secured a sustainable backlog of tank condition assessment projects;
• Recruited a qualified staff of project personnel to conduct asset inventories and perform risk-based tank condition inspections;
• Prepared wining template proposals for pursuing API 510, 570 and 653 inspection services.
• Performed inspection services in accordance to applicable codes and standards for API 510, 570 and 653 under the direction of a licensed professional engineer;
• Provided inspections and non-destructive testing of welds and visually assessed secondary containment and other tank appurtenances as appropriate, using sub-contract services if/as required to provide clients with turn-key deliverables;
• Administered and maintained corrosion monitoring software and inspection reports;
• Verified all contracted work is initiated and conducted in accordance with KTA's scope of services and corporate quality standards; and
• Developed an industry presence through committee participation and dissemination of technical publications (or other avenues as appropriate) on the value of tank inspection services.
To apply, please visit: http://ktatatorinc.theresumator.com/apply/qzCNLL/Tank-Inspection-Service-Manager.html?source=paintsquare
While all candidates are considered, we especially encourage veterans, females, minorities and disabled candidates to apply for this and all job openings. KTA Stands Firm against domestic violence.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wasser Coatings Protect
Wasser Coatings offer a complete range of Moisture Cure Urethane (NEPCOAT approved) systems in addition to Polyurea membranes and linings(NSF).
Pyroclad® X1 Thermo-Lag® Pyrocrete® – protecting against hydrocarbon and jet fires, explosions, and cryogenic spills.
Coatings Adhesion Testers
The PATTI® accurately measures the bond strength between coating & substrate. Outfitted properly, the surface can be rough, porous, or curved & >10K psi strong!
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.