- Manage correct recipe selection using the Nordson I-Control. Monitor and adjust pertinent KV settings, gun to part distance, and powder and air flow settings to ensure optimum coating application
- Visually inspect products for adequate coating thickness, identify potential quality issues, and take necessary corrective actions
- Perform a list of physical tests on coated parts
- Operate equipment to log oven temperatures and record results
- Perform manual touch-up coating processes
- Maintain a clean and safe operating environment
You must possess a willingness to learn our products and processes
You will be detail and quality oriented -- ensure that all processes are followed within our acceptable standards
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitment to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.