Precision Resource Company is currently seeking 2 Corrosion Technicians for 1-year contract assignments located in Clarksburg, WV.
LOCAL candidates only.
- Perform tests, repairs and maintenance related to pipeline corrosion.
- Inspects and tests facilities and equipment to identify existing and potential corrosion problems.
- Recommends course of action to eliminate or retard corrosion activity.
- Installs and inspects cathodic protection equipment.
- Repairs, replaces and services corrosion equipment components.
- Identifies outside currents negatively affecting company operations and initiates corrective steps.
- Performs leak and odorant tests.
- Monitors advancements related to corrosion technology, practices, techniques and regulations.
- Maintains interactive work relationship with Specialists and Engineers to accurately and effectively complete job responsibilities.
- Directs and supports contractors to complete evaluations and reports and to develop mitigation measures to effectively address deficiencies in the cathodic protection systems.
- Shop location to be determined upon selection of candidate