||IL - Chicago IL
KTA has an immediate full-time opening for an Area Manager working in the Chicago metro area. This new position is open to all candidates meeting the following qualifications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved by:
- Verifying work is initiated and conducted in accordance with KTA’s scope of services,
- Periodically visiting project sites to determine the adequacy of services being provided and verifying that the Project Managers and staff are properly servicing the customers on the projects,
- Providing direct technical involvement/intervention to resolve disputes,
- Requiring that all services are delivered in accordance with corporate QA standards,
- Developing mechanisms to support local delivery of all corporate products and services,
- Proactively contacting clients to enhance relationships and avoid disputes,
- Actively supporting ongoing Customer Focus initiatives including face-to-face interviews with targeted clients at least annually.
2. Develop, implement and maintain an effective business development program by:
- Assisting the Coatings Group Manager in the development of Area and regional business development plans,
- Providing direction to regional Project Managers in the development of clients and maintaining business relationships with existing clients
- Targeting identified and agreed upon client/industries with the assistance of the Coatings Group Manager to develop new sales and services,
- Maintaining and providing more services to existing client base,
- Meeting targeted regional growth, margin and profitability goals,
- Meeting internal and external satisfaction goals
3. Support the professional development of Area and support staff by:
- Consistently administering all corporate policies and procedures,
- Coaching all levels of staff on appropriate technical, financial, administrative and project management skills,
- Utilizing annual performance reviews as an opportunity to establish individual improvement plans and career objectives for staff, either directly or working with regional project management staff,
- Using work assignments, informal and formal training, and other means to expand the technical capabilities of regional staff.
4. Enhance the image and position of the Company within the Area by:
- Actively participating in and assuming leadership positions in regional chapters of trade associations and societies in targeted industries,
- Encouraging regional Project Management staff to take on similar leadership roles,
- Making presentations at technical meetings and Area conferences,
- Networking with clients, prospects, suppliers, vendors and industry leaders to gather market intelligence and relay KTA’s value added services.
5. Carry out other duties as assigned by
- The Coatings Group Manager
- Executive Management
- The Corporate Vice Presidents.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water!
Excellent corrosion resistance,
low VOC, high gloss, thin films
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
Robotic Blasting and Painting
When using the FasterBlaster and FasterPainter, blasting and painting can be conducted simultaneously. View the video for a full explanation of the operation.
Humidity & Temperature Control Equipment
Rental Desiccant Dehumidifiers, ArcticDRY Units, Air Conditioners, Heaters and Generators to help control the climate on your next industrial painting project. Nationwide locations, 24/7 service: (866) 379-2600 www.drycogroup.com”
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.