||IL - Chicago IL
KTA has an immediate full-time opening for an Area Manager working in the Chicago metro area. This new position is open to all candidates meeting the following qualifications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved by:
- Verifying work is initiated and conducted in accordance with KTA’s scope of services,
- Periodically visiting project sites to determine the adequacy of services being provided and verifying that the Project Managers and staff are properly servicing the customers on the projects,
- Providing direct technical involvement/intervention to resolve disputes,
- Requiring that all services are delivered in accordance with corporate QA standards,
- Developing mechanisms to support local delivery of all corporate products and services,
- Proactively contacting clients to enhance relationships and avoid disputes,
- Actively supporting ongoing Customer Focus initiatives including face-to-face interviews with targeted clients at least annually.
2. Develop, implement and maintain an effective business development program by:
- Assisting the Coatings Group Manager in the development of Area and regional business development plans,
- Providing direction to regional Project Managers in the development of clients and maintaining business relationships with existing clients
- Targeting identified and agreed upon client/industries with the assistance of the Coatings Group Manager to develop new sales and services,
- Maintaining and providing more services to existing client base,
- Meeting targeted regional growth, margin and profitability goals,
- Meeting internal and external satisfaction goals
3. Support the professional development of Area and support staff by:
- Consistently administering all corporate policies and procedures,
- Coaching all levels of staff on appropriate technical, financial, administrative and project management skills,
- Utilizing annual performance reviews as an opportunity to establish individual improvement plans and career objectives for staff, either directly or working with regional project management staff,
- Using work assignments, informal and formal training, and other means to expand the technical capabilities of regional staff.
4. Enhance the image and position of the Company within the Area by:
- Actively participating in and assuming leadership positions in regional chapters of trade associations and societies in targeted industries,
- Encouraging regional Project Management staff to take on similar leadership roles,
- Making presentations at technical meetings and Area conferences,
- Networking with clients, prospects, suppliers, vendors and industry leaders to gather market intelligence and relay KTA’s value added services.
5. Carry out other duties as assigned by
- The Coatings Group Manager
- Executive Management
- The Corporate Vice Presidents.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Get Hands-on Experience
In NACE’s CP Program, learn the techniques and procedures for testing, evaluating, and designing galvanic and impressed current CP systems.
RENTALS | SALES | SERVICE | PARTS
Construction equipment, plus compressors up to 1,800 cfm of air power & a fleet of service vehicles providing repairs to customer owned fleets. 866-468-2666.
SSPC C3 & C5 TRAINING
QUALITY PROGRAM/CERTIFICATION SUPPORT – ISO,NQA-1, AISC SSPC QP and QS.
MONITORING-Environmental and worker monitoring
CONSULTING & INSPECTION – Coatings, EHS, and compliance.
Blastox - One Step
Don't waste money on added labor steps with other methods. Don't mix, meter or apply at the job-site. Avoid strict hazardous waste rules.
Let your painters paint
Coatings Adhesion Testers
The PATTI® accurately measures the bond strength between coating & substrate. Outfitted properly, the surface can be rough, porous, or curved & >10K psi strong!
Portable Blast &
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance
and overall cost savings.
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777