||IL - Chicago IL
KTA has an immediate full-time opening for an Area Manager working in the Chicago metro area. This new position is open to all candidates meeting the following qualifications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved by:
- Verifying work is initiated and conducted in accordance with KTA’s scope of services,
- Periodically visiting project sites to determine the adequacy of services being provided and verifying that the Project Managers and staff are properly servicing the customers on the projects,
- Providing direct technical involvement/intervention to resolve disputes,
- Requiring that all services are delivered in accordance with corporate QA standards,
- Developing mechanisms to support local delivery of all corporate products and services,
- Proactively contacting clients to enhance relationships and avoid disputes,
- Actively supporting ongoing Customer Focus initiatives including face-to-face interviews with targeted clients at least annually.
2. Develop, implement and maintain an effective business development program by:
- Assisting the Coatings Group Manager in the development of Area and regional business development plans,
- Providing direction to regional Project Managers in the development of clients and maintaining business relationships with existing clients
- Targeting identified and agreed upon client/industries with the assistance of the Coatings Group Manager to develop new sales and services,
- Maintaining and providing more services to existing client base,
- Meeting targeted regional growth, margin and profitability goals,
- Meeting internal and external satisfaction goals
3. Support the professional development of Area and support staff by:
- Consistently administering all corporate policies and procedures,
- Coaching all levels of staff on appropriate technical, financial, administrative and project management skills,
- Utilizing annual performance reviews as an opportunity to establish individual improvement plans and career objectives for staff, either directly or working with regional project management staff,
- Using work assignments, informal and formal training, and other means to expand the technical capabilities of regional staff.
4. Enhance the image and position of the Company within the Area by:
- Actively participating in and assuming leadership positions in regional chapters of trade associations and societies in targeted industries,
- Encouraging regional Project Management staff to take on similar leadership roles,
- Making presentations at technical meetings and Area conferences,
- Networking with clients, prospects, suppliers, vendors and industry leaders to gather market intelligence and relay KTA’s value added services.
5. Carry out other duties as assigned by
- The Coatings Group Manager
- Executive Management
- The Corporate Vice Presidents.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Polyflex® Polyurea Linings
Polyflex ™ new Polyurea Geotextile Membrane System has been specifically engineered to protect the environment in containment applications.
Check our Prices for Blast Abrasives
Faced with higher abrasive
costs? We invite you to
call & check our rates
on Black Magic® coal slag
and other quality blast materials.
Abrasives Inc. 800-584-7524
Humidity & Temperature Control Equipment
Rental Desiccant Dehumidifiers, ArcticDRY Units, Air Conditioners, Heaters and Generators to help control the climate on your next industrial painting project. Nationwide locations, 24/7 service: (866) 379-2600 www.drycogroup.com”
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Robotic Blast Cleaning & Painting News
RBW Enterprises has the only portable blast cleaning machine that can clean both horizontal and vertical surfaces, and pipe See more Videos at www.rbwe.com
NEW PROBE FOR MEASURING TSA THICKNESS
Paired with the PHASCOPE PMP10, Fischer’s new probe is quick and accurate for measuring thermally sprayed aluminum on stainless steel. Click to learn more.
W Abrasives - Surf Prep Pack
Experts in surface preparation are not working only on greens. To discover the SURF PREP PACK dedicated to experts. Visit our website, www.wabrasives.com.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.