||IL - Chicago IL
KTA has an immediate full-time opening for an Area Manager working in the Chicago metro area. This new position is open to all candidates meeting the following qualifications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Ensure customer satisfaction is consistently achieved by:
- Verifying work is initiated and conducted in accordance with KTA’s scope of services,
- Periodically visiting project sites to determine the adequacy of services being provided and verifying that the Project Managers and staff are properly servicing the customers on the projects,
- Providing direct technical involvement/intervention to resolve disputes,
- Requiring that all services are delivered in accordance with corporate QA standards,
- Developing mechanisms to support local delivery of all corporate products and services,
- Proactively contacting clients to enhance relationships and avoid disputes,
- Actively supporting ongoing Customer Focus initiatives including face-to-face interviews with targeted clients at least annually.
2. Develop, implement and maintain an effective business development program by:
- Assisting the Coatings Group Manager in the development of Area and regional business development plans,
- Providing direction to regional Project Managers in the development of clients and maintaining business relationships with existing clients
- Targeting identified and agreed upon client/industries with the assistance of the Coatings Group Manager to develop new sales and services,
- Maintaining and providing more services to existing client base,
- Meeting targeted regional growth, margin and profitability goals,
- Meeting internal and external satisfaction goals
3. Support the professional development of Area and support staff by:
- Consistently administering all corporate policies and procedures,
- Coaching all levels of staff on appropriate technical, financial, administrative and project management skills,
- Utilizing annual performance reviews as an opportunity to establish individual improvement plans and career objectives for staff, either directly or working with regional project management staff,
- Using work assignments, informal and formal training, and other means to expand the technical capabilities of regional staff.
4. Enhance the image and position of the Company within the Area by:
- Actively participating in and assuming leadership positions in regional chapters of trade associations and societies in targeted industries,
- Encouraging regional Project Management staff to take on similar leadership roles,
- Making presentations at technical meetings and Area conferences,
- Networking with clients, prospects, suppliers, vendors and industry leaders to gather market intelligence and relay KTA’s value added services.
5. Carry out other duties as assigned by
- The Coatings Group Manager
- Executive Management
- The Corporate Vice Presidents.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Best ANSI/NSF 61.5 Approved Potable Water Polyurea
VersaFlex Polyurea Earns Highest ANSI/NSF 61.5 Rating for High Temp Service, Minimum Tank Size and Max Thickness. Watch this FREE Webinar Today! Call 800-321-0906
SSPC C3 & C5 TRAINING
QUALITY PROGRAM/CERTIFICATION SUPPORT – ISO,NQA-1, AISC SSPC QP and QS.
MONITORING-Environmental and worker monitoring
CONSULTING & INSPECTION – Coatings, EHS, and compliance.
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Polyflex® Polyurea Linings
Polyflex ™ new Polyurea Geotextile Membrane System has been specifically engineered to protect the environment in containment applications.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
RENTALS | SALES | SERVICE | PARTS
Construction equipment, plus compressors up to 1,800 cfm of air power & a fleet of service vehicles providing repairs to customer owned fleets. 866-468-2666.
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.