KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a consulting engineering and inspection firm internationally recognized as a world-leading expert specializing in protective coatings and linings. KTA provides services including coatings failure analysis, laboratory testing, corrosion surveys, environmental, health, and safety consulting services, fabrication inspection, in-process Quality Assurance (QA) services during coating application, training and other related services.
KTA is looking for the best and brightest candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit to expand our current book of business in the mid-west market, as well as manage existing clients. In twelve months, you will be trained and considered successful in this position when you can demonstrate leadership by:
• Assisting the Coatings Group Manager in the development of Area and regional business development plans to target identified clients/industries resulting in new sales and services,
• Provide direction to regional Project Managers in the development of new clients and maintain and build business relationships with existing clients,
• Develop mechanisms to support local delivery of all corporate products and services,
• Meet targeted area growth, margin and profitability goals,
• Verify all contracted work is initiated and conducted in accordance with KTA's scope of services and corporate QA standards.
KTA is a casual, friendly workplace, where employees are treated with dignity and respect and are valued for their contributions. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company and our clients successful. We believe that serving our clients as we want to be served, results in great and long lasting business relationships. We provide the training and support to take your career to a new and exciting level. At KTA, you’ll work with and learn from the best in the industry.