DACA Specialty Services
||Atlanta GA USA
Competitive Pay Depending On Experience
A specialty contractor focused in commercial and industrial painting and coating seeks to fill a senior project manager position in our Atlanta, GA headquarters.
This is a forward thinking business founded in 1981, and is ranked as one of America’s Best Painting/Coating Contractors. Our business strategy is to be the most proactive Specialty Contractor in the business. Therefore, we hold every employee to the standard of being “Relentlessly Proactive,” and we expect this behavior to permeate every activity.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a team of site superintendents to deliver exceptional results for our clients. The Senior PM is a senior level position, and is expected to identify, propose, close, and manage construction projects which generate acceptable profit levels. As a Senior Project Manager should lead by example and personify professionalism and discipline. The ideal project manager will have extensive experience with a Bachelor Degree in Project / Construction Management / Engineering with 5 plus years of experience or 10 years of experience as a professional project manager within the construction industry.
• Total project management of assigned projects to include planning, developing project schedules and controlling project activities.
• Overseeing project execution for compliance with specifications, local codes and painting techniques.
• Draft and update project budgets during the construction phase of the project.
• Monitoring project status and reports to ensure profitability goals and management of cash flow/cost/billing are being met.
• Oversee site safety and quality. Ensuring project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements and company standards.
• While knowing and adhering to contractual noticing requirements uses negotiation skills to resolve disputes, developing change orders as required.
• Develop and maintain viable long-term relationships with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills (both orally and written) across all levels of project personnel from the field to owners.
• Prepare / lead weekly project meetings.
Skills, experience, and attributes:
Degreed in Construction Management or Engineering a plus
Familiarity with painting/coating techniques, sequencing, equipment etc.
Commercial and/or Industrial experience.
Exhibit excellent time management and organizational skills
Work well in a team environment
Performs well under stress
Develop and maintain project schedules Microsoft Project
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel / Word
A current driver's license and an acceptable driving record
Successful completion of pre-employment checks including credit, criminal and drug
Salary highly competitive based on experience with full family medical / dental and vision insurance
This position will be filled quickly, please e-mail cover letter and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Humidity & Temperature Control Equipment
Rental Desiccant Dehumidifiers, ArcticDRY Units, Air Conditioners, Heaters and Generators to help control the climate on your next industrial painting project. Nationwide locations, 24/7 service: (866) 379-2600 www.drycogroup.com”
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
NEW Protective Coating Inspection Website
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
The Tough Cable
for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.