Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of paints, coatings and powder coatings. The group has 74 companies and 39 production facilities on all continents. In addition, Jotun has agents, branch offices and distributors in more than 80 countries, and has today more than 8,500 employees. The Jotun Group has four divisions, and its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
As part of our continuous growth strategy, we are seeking a leader to enhance the current New Orleans area team.
Manage the manufacturing plant by planning, controlling, and monitoring the production processes to ensure that production meets the requirements of customers in terms of availability and delivery schedules while ensuring cost-effective utilization of equipment and a safe working environment.
• Manage the Production facility within budget and set key performance indicators for each function.
• Train and motivate staff to ensure a solid team with a high degree of quality output and flexibility.
• Lead efforts in implementation of efficient methods by planning and monitoring LEAN initiatives and waste management programs so as to increase efficiency and reduce production costs.
4 - 6 Years experience in similar position
• International working environment
• Internal training programs
• Opportunities for professional and personal development
• An International corporate culture founded on our core
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Interested applicants who feel up to this exciting challenge, should forward their Resume to Human Resources at Personnel.USA@Jotun.com or mail to: Jotun Paints Inc, 9203 Highway 23, Belle Chasse, LA 70037