Established in 1991, ARS Recycling Systems LLC, the premier manufacturer of Abrasive Blasting & Recycling equipment as well as Dust Collection systems in North America has an immediate opening for a self-motivated National Sales Representative (NSR). Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the NSR will be responsible for generating new business and service existing customers. The NSR will primarily sell and/or rent mobile Abrasive Blast and Recycling Equipment, Mobile Dust Collectors and related equipment to Industrial and Marine Painting Contractors, Shipyards and other construction related businesses. Experience with Bridge, Shipyard, Water Tower and Tank refinishing equipment or job site knowledge strongly preferred.
This position requires a disciplined, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives on making cold-calls and developing long term customer relationships.
· Experience in industrial, construction or heavy equipment retail or rental sales
· People-oriented, aggressive, sales driven, and a team player
Must be able to develop professional proposals responsive to customer’s needs.· Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
· Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
· Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas
· Cold-calling and jobsite calls are required
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, ARS Recycling Systems LLC is the place for you. We offer a very competitive salary, commissions, vehicle allowance program and excellent benefits. To apply send a resume with references to Victor Pallotta, Vice President of Sales @ firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (330) 536-8211.