Carboline Company, a world leading supplier of high performance coatings, linings and fireproofing, is seeking a General Manager for their National Marine/Offshore and Rail groups.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration (or equivalent experience) 10 – 15 years Sales experience, 5 – 7 years Sales Management experience. The General Manager must have strong business analytical skills with a proven track record in sales growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for market development as assigned by the Vice President of Sales.
• Responsible for conducting basic market research to identify specific target customers and purchasing history.
• Develops and executes nationwide Marine/Offshore and Rail long-term strategic market plans to enter and/or grow Carboline’s market share (3-year).
• Identifies and requests all new products required for market penetration and growth.
• Participates on product design and development teams to bring a product from conception to market penetration.
• Provides major project coordination and follow-up in areas of responsibility.
• Hires, manages and trains Sales team to assure sales goals and targets are met.
• Manages Profit & Loss Statements.
• Requires extensive travel across the United States.
Carboline Company offers an attractive benefits package and salary based on experience. To apply, please visit the Careers section of our website at www.carboline.com/careers and click on “Submit Resume” and “View our Open Positions” or e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.