Skyline Steel is looking for a Product Manager in their Armorel Plant in Blytheville, AR. Relocation offered!
The Product Manager – Armorel serves as the primary liaison between Skyline Sales, key vendors, and Skyline Operations to ensure that the Skyline Armorel Plant is strategically utilized to maximize in-house capabilities and to achieve superior business results. The PM must assess the demand for and manufacturing capabilities of the plant to guide the organization’s strategy in relation to the plant.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to identify, assess, and successfully address market demand. The PM will also play a key role in overseeing and managing quality issues and program improvements. Prior experience with industrial coatings applied via robots is highly desired.
- Become subject matter expert on products and services provided by plant with an emphasis on the industrial coating services.
- Contribute to the development and subsequent execution of short and long term strategic plans; including situational analysis, business performance analysis, strategic objectives, tactical plans, critical success factors, budgeting, and capital expenditures
- Provide guidance relating to quality related opportunities and issues
- Establish positive business relationships with Skyline Sales and Operations and facilitate the sharing of information across the organization
- Assist Skyline Sales in educating and selling to end use customers
Knowledge / Skills Required
- Technical aptitude relating to products, process, etc; specifically relating to Industrial Coatings
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required; ability to effectively interface and make presentations to groups and key individuals
- Superior Interpersonal skills; highly collaborative with the ability to execute independently
- Inclination to maintain composure and positive outlook in fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Flexible and responsive to changing internal / external demands
- Able to self manage and work well independently or in a team environment
- Proficient in use of software, including but not limited to Windows / Microsoft applications
Skyline Steel, Your True Project Partner
Skyline Steel's knowledgeable engineering team works with owners, engineers, and contractors long before projects are advertised. To ensure seamless project coordination and completion, engineers propose solutions through all aspects of design, material selection, installation, and construction sequencing. Engineering support is extended even further to include provision of onsite assistance to ensure effective resolution after a project has started. Our relationship with the industry extends beyond sales — we are your True Project Partner.
Skyline Steel's manufacturing and coating capabilities include cold form sheet piling, spiralweld pipe, rolled and welded pipe, threaded bar and accessories in Arkansas, Illinois, Mississippi, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington.