Vice President of Operations
A recognized leading supplier to the abrasive blasting and protective coating industry is in search of an experienced VP of Operations to take control and advance the entire North American operations department.
This role will assume the full responsibility of all operations including Supply Chain, IT, Project Management, Rental Fleet, OH&S, and Production. The individual must be comfortable in a sales environment that expects operations to fully support and embrace the sales function. If you have a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service, a passion for continuing improvement and creative problem solving skills; you may qualify for this position that reports directly to the Senior Vice-President of the company.
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Supply Chain includes management of on premise warehouses, inventory control, purchasing, shipping, receiving, logistics inbound and outbound and 3PL warehouses.
- IT includes network, infrastructure, and ERP system development.
- Project Management. one of our divisions sells large industrial equipment which is built to order and is installed on customer-s premises. The Project Management (design, engineering, purchasing, outsourced manufacturing, installation and commissioning) is the key to making the whole division successful.
- Ensure the Rental Fleet is kept in excellent condition and profitable
- OSHA compliance, ensure the whole business meets OHSA and Worksafe requirements and is a safe place to work
- Production and assembly of equipment, repair of rental equipment, etc.
- P&L responsibility to control costs across all Operational areas.
- Provide weekly reports to Management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the KPI-s your team is required to achieve.