People, Process, Productivity
LaCosta is a minority-owned and certified provider of Facility Maintenance & Support Services. Our offering includes: Housekeeping Services, Cleanroom Services, Painting & Decorating, Site Maintenance Services, Protective Floor Coating and Concrete Polishing, and Staffing Solutions.
LaCosta Facility Support Services, Inc has redefined how quality, cost and continuous improvement can deliver a world class service. We have been providing Facility Support Services for decades to a wide variety of Fortune 50 to 500 Industrial and Commercial corporations. We have successfully responded to the many changes in our industry and our customer’s business environment by focusing on customer needs for both cost and quality. Our growth has placed us in a unique position where we have the size and critical mass to bring industry-leading cost control measures, management, equipment, and best practices to our customers, while retaining the flexibility and responsiveness of a smaller company.
Administrative Support Specialist
Reporting to the human resources manager the primary functions of this position are:
Performs a variety of administrative functions. This is a Second Shift Position (2pm - 10pm)
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Executive Administrator for Operations Managers, both 1st and 2nd Shift
- Must have excellent communications and professional skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office suite
- Will field work tickets from customer and assign them accordingly
- Works closely with Ops Managers to identify staffing shortages
- Create job requisitions for needed & necessary personnel
- Works closely with field recruiting team to schedule interviews and conduct onboarding
- Responsible for all hiring paperwork
- Responsible for handling payroll issues and time sheets
- High school diploma with minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative function
- Data entry when required