The Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales is responsible for the development and technical sales engineer. Responsible for the development and growth of the new and existing customers within the Power Generation, Manufacturing, Chemical, Semiconductor and international Oil & Gas markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
1. Researchers existing and potential new customers’ product/service needs on an ongoing basis for the purpose of new business development.
2. Develops sales plans (proposals, contracts, plans visits) needed to close target accounts.
3. Identifies profitable product and service opportunities and communicates with the dealership team to determine business pursuit priorities.
4. Meets and exceed all assigned sales and administrative objectives.
5. maintains accurate and update customer database
6. Services all new and existing accounts Utilizes value based selling and customer service to present total solutions to customers.
Must have good knowledge and understanding of the coatings industry..