||TX - Mont Belvieu TX
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 64th on the FORTUNE 500 and has more than 6,500 employees. Enterprise’s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its 50,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. As a provider of largely fee-based services, Enterprise is less susceptible to commodity price fluctuations and offers stable sources of revenue. The partnership’s service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country. The Corrosion Technician is responsible for all facets of field executed corrosion prevention duties including cathodic protection, internal corrosion control, atmospheric corrosion control, protective coating and linings, materials selection and design/project support. The Corrosion Technician is also responsible for:
- Ensuring the integrity of the pipeline system through standard industry utilized corrosion prevention techniques.
- Ensuring compliance with all Company policies and/or procedures associated with pipeline integrity/corrosion control including Operator Qualification requirements.
- Maintaining compliance with all guidelines set forth by regulatory agencies that govern pipeline corrosion control related activities.
- Designing, installing and maintaining corrosion control systems for all assigned Company assets.
- Conducting annual cathodic protection surveys and maintaining the appropriate records/documentation.
- Performing and/or coordinating bi-monthly rectifier and critical bond inspections and maintain the appropriate records/documentation.
- Performing stray current interference tests and correcting identified interference issues.
- Directing and inspecting new cathodic protection system installations.
- Performing in-depth tests and analysis of areas with pipe to soil potentials that do not meet established criteria.
- Performing pipeline-coating tests and inspecting coating applications.
- Prepare and submit, in a timely manner, records for all surveys, tests, work progress reports or other corrosion related documentation.
- Monitoring, documenting and coordinating treatment for internal corrosion.
- Performing corrosion defect assessments.
- Actively support all corrosion control related activities associated with maintenance and new construction projects.
- Assist with the preparation of job plans, negotiating contracts, budgeting and forecasting costs associated with corrosion control activities.
- Communicating and working well with local Operations and Maintenance groups and other Corrosion Prevention/Pipeline Integrity personnel and management.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We Are Hiring a Material Process Engineer
We build more than great ships, we build careers. Join us.
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Bringing innovation to the surface.™
PPG Protective & Marine Coatings is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
W Abrasives - Surf Prep Pack
Experts in surface preparation are not working only on greens. To discover the SURF PREP PACK dedicated to experts. Visit our website, www.wabrasives.com.
Safeguard Assets. Ensure Productivity. HAKI®
Protect assets and equipment. Keep facilities open and operational. Maintain schedules regardless of weather. Ensure smooth and continuous production. Easy to erect. Safway is the primary distributor of HAKI® products including HAKISPAN and HAKITEC® 750 – in North America.
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Get Hands-on Experience
In NACE’s CP Program, learn the techniques and procedures for testing, evaluating, and designing galvanic and impressed current CP systems.