||TX - Houston TX
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise's large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise's team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers. The Corrosion Prevention Supervisor will lead corrosion prevention efforts and programs for Company operated liquids and natural gas pipeline systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development of the Corrosion Technicians.
- The interpretation of State and Federal corrosion control regulations.
- Impact evaluations on upcoming changes or new state and federal corrosion control regulations.
- Development and annual review of the state and federal Company liquids corrosion prevention processes. procedures, and specifications.
- Development and annual review of the State and Federal Company natural gas corrosion prevention processes, procedures, and specifications.
- Evaluating and providing appropriate technical guidance on all corrosion requests.
- Insuring that deficiencies are effectively corrected within a timely manner and in accordance with all Federal, State and Company guidelines.
- Maintaining corrosion based data in the IMP risk analysis process.
- Developing and submitting for approval corrosion prevention AFE's.
- Managing corrosion prevention projects as assigned.
- The creation and acquiring approval of corrosion prevention job plans.
- Monthly corrosion prevention project cost tracking updates.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the Corrosion prevention projects budget and report status to management as required.
- Providing technical support, as needed, to field based corrosion technicians.
- Staying current with pipeline regulations, industry standards, corrosion prevention and assessment methods, and other applicable technologies.
- Providing corrosion prevention support for Pipeline Integrity Projects including protective coating selections, determination of required cleaning pigging process, chemical treatment of hydrostatic test waters and evaluation of defects and recommend appropriate repairs.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
We Are Hiring a Material Process Engineer
We build more than great ships, we build careers. Join us.
Powerful Protection in a Small Package
Mounts inside blast helmet, alerts operator to dangerous breathing-air condition by audible, visual, and vibratory alarms. Easily calibrated, battery operated.
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
High Temperature White Paint
New Coating with not yellow, remains white and will withstand temperatures up to 1,200ºF
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Keep your records straight!
For use in the field, with step-by-step job-specific entry spaces for the entire coating or lining project; also available in condensed version. Get it today!
Sika® Industrial Floor Coatings
Click to learn about floor and wall systems relied upon for performance, durability, easy maintenance and aesthetics across the every industry and environment.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com