||TX - Houston TX
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise's large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise's team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers. The Corrosion Prevention Supervisor will lead corrosion prevention efforts and programs for Company operated liquids and natural gas pipeline systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development of the Corrosion Technicians.
- The interpretation of State and Federal corrosion control regulations.
- Impact evaluations on upcoming changes or new state and federal corrosion control regulations.
- Development and annual review of the state and federal Company liquids corrosion prevention processes. procedures, and specifications.
- Development and annual review of the State and Federal Company natural gas corrosion prevention processes, procedures, and specifications.
- Evaluating and providing appropriate technical guidance on all corrosion requests.
- Insuring that deficiencies are effectively corrected within a timely manner and in accordance with all Federal, State and Company guidelines.
- Maintaining corrosion based data in the IMP risk analysis process.
- Developing and submitting for approval corrosion prevention AFE's.
- Managing corrosion prevention projects as assigned.
- The creation and acquiring approval of corrosion prevention job plans.
- Monthly corrosion prevention project cost tracking updates.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the Corrosion prevention projects budget and report status to management as required.
- Providing technical support, as needed, to field based corrosion technicians.
- Staying current with pipeline regulations, industry standards, corrosion prevention and assessment methods, and other applicable technologies.
- Providing corrosion prevention support for Pipeline Integrity Projects including protective coating selections, determination of required cleaning pigging process, chemical treatment of hydrostatic test waters and evaluation of defects and recommend appropriate repairs.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Stop flash rust
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Robotic Blast Cleaning
Replace manual blasting with new Blastman robot models. Contact us to boost your production and save costs!
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com