F.D. Thomas, Inc.
||East Coast USA
DOE - Commensurate to Experience
F.D. Thomas, Inc., a Leading Industrial Painting & Specialty Coating Contractor has an opening for a Site Project Manager for a 2 year duration project on the East Coast.
This position will help facilitate F.D. Thomas, Inc. management systems at the site level. Including, but not limited to, managing, tracking and coordinating FDT Programs for:
• Safety Compliance & Tracking
• Quality Control
• Scheduling & Production
• Change Management and Billing
• Cost Management
• Submittals & Correspondence
This position will work closely with Site Superintendents, Contract Administration and the Corporate Safety Team.
Required KSA (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• 10 years in the construction industry (Combination of education and work experience acceptable)
• NACE Certification
• C-3/C-5 SSPC Competent Lead Supervisor Certification
• First Aid/CPR Certification
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Good Computer Skills (MS Office Suite)
• Ability to learn new software quickly
• Excellent Math & Reading Skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Highly organized, efficient time management, attention to detail
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and decision making abilities
• Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or equivalent relevant work experience.
• OSHA 10/30 Certification
• 2 years in a similar position
• Proficient with Viewpoint and MS Project Software or other construction management software.
F.D. Thomas, Inc. has an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental & vision, vacation, sick time, and holidays. Salary DOE.
To apply send a resume and cover letter with preferred salary to:
Terra Wells – HR & Administration Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 866-554-3010
Visit our website at www.fdthomas.com
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend