Watco Companies, Inc.
||TX - Hockley TX
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
• Application techniques for water-borne, alkyd, epoxy, phenolic, and urethane
• Maintenance of airless spray and plural component equipment
• Abrasive blast techniques
• Maintenance of blast equipment
• Basic computer skills for scheduling, communication and reporting
• VOC emission reporting/tracking
• Disposal requirements for paint and blast waster
• OSHA and Watco safety standards
• NACE certified coating inspector certification
• AAR MSRP, M-1002, Section C, Part III
• Maintain personal protective equipment requirements and standards with overall management of large railcar paint facility
• Responsible of ensuring staff implements and follows companywide initiatives, policies and practices
• Ensure work meets AAR requirements, quality standards and customer demands
• Keeps facility within budget and responsible for achieving targeted profit revenues
• 5 plus years of progressive management/supervisory experience in railcar (tank car) paint facility
• Knowledge and experience of the railcar paint industry to include railcar coating, epoxy, phenolic, urethane applications, and blast techniques regulations and rules
• Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
• Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
• Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
• Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
• Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
• Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
• Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hirings, evaluations, and promotions.
• Set up and adjust machines and equipment.
• Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
• Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
• Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Humidity & Temperature Control Equipment
Rental Desiccant Dehumidifiers, ArcticDRY Units, Air Conditioners, Heaters and Generators to help control the climate on your next industrial painting project. Nationwide locations, 24/7 service: (866) 379-2600 www.drycogroup.com”
CLICK TO SEE...
what we did to this machine!
Let ADI upgrade your machine, extending
the life, efficiency, and value. Any make.
Like new, but better!
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today!
¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646