We are consistently ranked among the Top 10 Specialty Contractors in the nation and we know without our talented team members that would not be possible. We place a high priority on professional development and offer performance based rewards. We are currently adding a Sr. Estimator to our Industrial Painting/Coatings team. The successful candidate will have an extensive background bidding heavy industrial projects with an aptitude for businessdevelopment.
- Prepare request for proposal for scopes of work as needed
- Receive and evaluate subcontractor quotes and ensure alignment with bid documents
- Work directly with owners, construction manager, architects, engineers, and contractors
- Foster existing relationships with vendors, contractors, and trades people while developing new business partnerships
- Attend pre-bid walk through
- prepare detailed quantity take-offs and estimates
- Prepare bid analysis, review and financial job cost analysis
- Provide project breakdown into functional stages
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field preferred
- 5+ years estimating experience on industrial painting/coatings projects, 3 or more in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively resolve conflict to the satisfaction of all parties involved
- Master users of OnScreen Takeoff and Quickbid
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, specifications and scheduling documents
- $85k + DOE
- Performance based bonuses
- Excellent benefits package
Prior experience estimating industrial painting/coating projects is required for this position.
Please contact Nate Kuchta directly at 605-978-5402 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past23 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.