Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production. Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor.
MUST HAVE PRIOR 2-4 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH SOLDERING AND BOND AND COATING INSPECTION. JOB REQUIRES HIGH LEVEL OF PAPERWORK VALIDATION SO A HIGH LEVEL OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Min 2 years inspection or related manufacturing experience
- Must be familiar with fine pitch leads, component identification, soldering, bonding and conformal coating applications.
- Previous experience in the manufacture of aerospace electronics highly preferred.
- Must be familiar with ISO9001, AS9100, requirements.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Must be a motivated individual with a bias for action.
- Must have basis computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Energetic team player that interfaces well at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to visually inspect using a microscope
- Ability to interpret drawing requirements, perform work to inspection instructions
- Preferred shift is Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Please note: this may require some overtime on Saturdays
Must be a US Citizen ONLY DUE TO EXPORT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY