||TX - Houston TX
$17.00 - $20.00/hour
Maintenance Technician Job
Maintenance Technician needed at the Houston Facility to assist in the general repair and up keep of the manufacturing facility and equipment.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Repair and maintain machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems using multi-meters, hand tools and power tools. Paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Dismantle machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts, such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings, using rags, brushes, grease gun, and oilcan.
- Replaces or repairs machine belts. Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Background in maintenance and repair of CNC, punch presses/bending equipment with 5+ years experience as an electro/mechanical technician.
- Strong electrical (AC and DC), electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills with emphasis on electrical is a must.
- Previous experience with electro-static paint systems, pump systems, PLC, CNC and experience with hydraulics a plus.
<Benefits for the Maintenance Technician
- 401k + Matching
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Hoilday, Vacation, and PTO
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support Maintenance Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water!
Excellent corrosion resistance,
low VOC, high gloss, thin films
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
POLYGON - Temporary Humidity Control
We specialize in innovative climate control solutions for industrial painting, utilizing alternative energy sources and combining desiccants with heating or cooling.
Coatings Adhesion Testers
The PATTI® accurately measures the bond strength between coating & substrate. Outfitted properly, the surface can be rough, porous, or curved & >10K psi strong!
Safeguard Assets. Ensure Productivity. HAKI®
Protect assets and equipment. Keep facilities open and operational. Maintain schedules regardless of weather. Ensure smooth and continuous production. Easy to erect. Safway is the primary distributor of HAKI® products including HAKISPAN and HAKITEC® 750 – in North America.
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.