||TX - Houston TX
$17.00 - $20.00/hour
Maintenance Technician Job
Maintenance Technician needed at the Houston Facility to assist in the general repair and up keep of the manufacturing facility and equipment.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Repair and maintain machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems using multi-meters, hand tools and power tools. Paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Dismantle machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts, such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings, using rags, brushes, grease gun, and oilcan.
- Replaces or repairs machine belts. Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Background in maintenance and repair of CNC, punch presses/bending equipment with 5+ years experience as an electro/mechanical technician.
- Strong electrical (AC and DC), electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills with emphasis on electrical is a must.
- Previous experience with electro-static paint systems, pump systems, PLC, CNC and experience with hydraulics a plus.
<Benefits for the Maintenance Technician
- 401k + Matching
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Hoilday, Vacation, and PTO
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support Maintenance Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Steel Abrasives from
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
NEW PROBE FOR MEASURING TSA THICKNESS
Paired with the PHASCOPE PMP10, Fischer’s new probe is quick and accurate for measuring thermally sprayed aluminum on stainless steel. Click to learn more.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
The Tough Cable
for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.