Maintenance Technician Job
Maintenance Technician needed at the Houston Facility to assist in the general repair and up keep of the manufacturing facility and equipment.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Repair and maintain machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems using multi-meters, hand tools and power tools. Paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Dismantle machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts, such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings, using rags, brushes, grease gun, and oilcan.
- Replaces or repairs machine belts. Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Background in maintenance and repair of CNC, punch presses/bending equipment with 5+ years experience as an electro/mechanical technician.
- Strong electrical (AC and DC), electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills with emphasis on electrical is a must.
- Previous experience with electro-static paint systems, pump systems, PLC, CNC and experience with hydraulics a plus.
<Benefits for the Maintenance Technician
- 401k + Matching
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Hoilday, Vacation, and PTO
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support Maintenance Technician Job