||TX - Houston TX
$17.00 - $20.00/hour
Maintenance Technician Job
Maintenance Technician needed at the Houston Facility to assist in the general repair and up keep of the manufacturing facility and equipment.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
- Repair and maintain machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems using multi-meters, hand tools and power tools. Paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Dismantle machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- Cleans and lubricates machine parts, such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings, using rags, brushes, grease gun, and oilcan.
- Replaces or repairs machine belts. Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Background in maintenance and repair of CNC, punch presses/bending equipment with 5+ years experience as an electro/mechanical technician.
- Strong electrical (AC and DC), electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills with emphasis on electrical is a must.
- Previous experience with electro-static paint systems, pump systems, PLC, CNC and experience with hydraulics a plus.
<Benefits for the Maintenance Technician
- 401k + Matching
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Hoilday, Vacation, and PTO
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support Maintenance Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water:
Excellent corrosion resistance, low VOC, high gloss, thin films basf.us/industrialcoatings
Blast Lights &
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Performance Amine 1,3-BAC
A highly reactive cycloaliphatic diamine offering superior performance. Reasonable cost and curing efficacy makes it suitable for all types of epoxy resin applications.
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution
for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.
2016 WJTA-IMCA Expo Nov. 2-3, New Orleans
See the latest advances in automated and handheld UHP waterjetting tools/systems for paint/coating removal, surface prep, industrial cleaning. Exhibits, live demos.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Safer Abrasive! 100% Recycled Glass!
NO Free Silica, Beryllium or other human Toxins!
Great White Metal Finish and safer than Slags!
Call us at 866-775- 6226