Sales and Business Development Leader for Industrial Paint and Coatings
Our client's business is already up 25.3% over last year. They are adding to their team and looking for future leaders.
If you thrive on business development - love to sell without having to worry about the follow up service (because an account management team takes over) - then this position is for you.
In addition to your base salary, the bonus potential is unlimited. You get paid on the very first $ you bring into the company.
Prior to the recession, most bonuses were in the high 5 figures. As we come out of the recession, that will happen again so now is the time to begin building the strong relationships within your customer base.
Additionally, this is a developmental position as the right person will be developed and trained to become the next sales manager.
Our client is a paint and coatings company. This position is in their industrial group which provides a variety of paint & coating products and services for:
- Recreational vehicles, etc.
- Lawn and garden furniture
- Any metal item that is manufactured and must be coated/painted
So what is the company looking for and, in turn, what is the opportunity for you?
- In this highly visible highly valuable role you will focus on calling on industrial accounts at all levels of the organization from surveying the paint line to sitting in the "C" suite hammering out negotiations.
- The person in this role needs to have experience selling a value added proposition to industrial accounts. Examples of experience that would be considered are: pulp and paper process chemicals, water treatment chemicals, pre-treatment chemicals, paint and coatings - any type of product or service that would be used in an industrial account.
- Account sizes range from $250,000 to over $1 million per year
Requirements for Consideration:
If you have the following qualifications, contact us and we can review the opportunity together. We think you will be impressed with this company and opportunity:
- First, this is a new business development position. Thus, they are going to look at someone with approximately 6 to 15 years of sales/business development experience in an industrial / manufacturing setting
- BS degree (science or engineering preferred)
- A proven track record of dealing with highly technical industrial process sales solutions. What does this mean? Since this is a technical sale, sales/business development or application engineering experience in areas such as the following will be considered:
High pressure boiler chemical sales
Paper process chemicals
Refining process chemicals
Industrial pretreatment applications
Other industrial process chemical, specialty type applications
- Be able to provide at least 3 references
- Have a proven track record of accomplishments and achievements
- Willingness to invest in yourself and your future by learning this technology
In addition to the solid base pay, there is a Company Car and solid bonus potential. You earn commission on anything you sell for two years, by the way.
If you would like success in this role to be your story, confidentially contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Skip at 678-377-9944, x25
When you contact us, be sure to briefly describe your value proposition – what have you done in sales / marketing to establish market presence and increase market share in your roles.