||CA - San Diego CA
Our client is a leading provider of cathodic protection systems and engineering services. Our client offers corrosion solutions for pipelines, refineries, above and underground storage tanks and for every industrial market globally including: water, wastewater, concrete, infrastructure, offshore and marine. Since 1984, our client has provided high-quality cathodic protection materials and cost-effective services including engineering, pipeline integrity, construction, and coating inspection.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced NACE Certified Corrosion Engineer to join their team in San Diego, CA.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Stability – Comprised of the largest group of dedicated corrosion control professionals, our client is one of the world’s leading providers of cathodic protection systems and engineering services to meet virtually any corrosion-related need. With nearly 30 years of experience, our client is on track to nearly double in size over the next 3 to 5 years as they acquire companies and continue expanding their loyal customer base worldwide. Our client is part of the Energy and Mining Group of the Aegion Corporation, a $1.2 billion organization with 160 offices located in 33 countries worldwide. All of the Aegion companies focus on protecting or rehabilitating the world’s oil, gas and water infrastructures, as well as commercial structures and bridges.
- Career Growth – Our client is committed to helping you succeed. As a member of the team, you will be working in an environment that encourages professional development and opportunities including training and mentoring opportunities with senior engineers and managers. Our client invests in their employees and pays for you to obtain advancing NACE certifications. This is a unique opportunity to work with a leading organization while leveraging your experience to advance in this growing company and industry.
- Make a Difference - Dedicated to the protection of the environment and the integrity of the world's infrastructure, Our client is committed to rigorous engineering and design procedures, installation and testing of corrosion control systems and proper application of a broad range of products and services aimed at preserving piping, tanks and other applications in diverse industries and environments throughout the world.
- Compensation and Benefits – Our client offers excellent compensation and a benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, short and long term disability, life insurance, quarterly bonus for some positions, paid holidays and vacation time, flexible spending plan and employee assistance plan. A company iPhone and laptop are provided.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Plate Fabrication
• Structural Steel
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
Best ANSI/NSF 61.5 Approved Potable Water Polyurea
VersaFlex Polyurea Earns Highest ANSI/NSF 61.5 Rating for High Temp Service, Minimum Tank Size and Max Thickness. Watch this FREE Webinar Today! Call 800-321-0906
Saves up to 80% of energy costs
• Smooth, low pulsation
• No air motor = no more icing
• First of its kind approved for
e-Xtreme™ Electric Airless Sprayer Learn more
2016 WJTA-IMCA Expo Nov. 2-3, New Orleans
See the latest advances in automated and handheld UHP waterjetting tools/systems for paint/coating removal, surface prep, industrial cleaning. Exhibits, live demos.
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
NEW PROBE FOR MEASURING TSA THICKNESS
Paired with the PHASCOPE PMP10, Fischer’s new probe is quick and accurate for measuring thermally sprayed aluminum on stainless steel. Click to learn more.
*Stop flash rust
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
Our Abrasives Hold Up Under Pressure
N. T. Ruddock focuses on abrasive selection, equipment evaluation, equipment maintenance & reduction of abrasive consumption. Other services include Screen Analysis & Background Radiation Testing.
Remove Rust, Paint and More!
Remove coatings, corrosion & produce keyed surfaces with CS Unitec's floor planers. 8" & 10" cutting width. Gas, air & electric models. email@example.com