||CA - San Diego CA
Our client is a leading provider of cathodic protection systems and engineering services. Our client offers corrosion solutions for pipelines, refineries, above and underground storage tanks and for every industrial market globally including: water, wastewater, concrete, infrastructure, offshore and marine. Since 1984, our client has provided high-quality cathodic protection materials and cost-effective services including engineering, pipeline integrity, construction, and coating inspection.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced NACE Certified Corrosion Engineer to join their team in San Diego, CA.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Stability – Comprised of the largest group of dedicated corrosion control professionals, our client is one of the world’s leading providers of cathodic protection systems and engineering services to meet virtually any corrosion-related need. With nearly 30 years of experience, our client is on track to nearly double in size over the next 3 to 5 years as they acquire companies and continue expanding their loyal customer base worldwide. Our client is part of the Energy and Mining Group of the Aegion Corporation, a $1.2 billion organization with 160 offices located in 33 countries worldwide. All of the Aegion companies focus on protecting or rehabilitating the world’s oil, gas and water infrastructures, as well as commercial structures and bridges.
- Career Growth – Our client is committed to helping you succeed. As a member of the team, you will be working in an environment that encourages professional development and opportunities including training and mentoring opportunities with senior engineers and managers. Our client invests in their employees and pays for you to obtain advancing NACE certifications. This is a unique opportunity to work with a leading organization while leveraging your experience to advance in this growing company and industry.
- Make a Difference - Dedicated to the protection of the environment and the integrity of the world's infrastructure, Our client is committed to rigorous engineering and design procedures, installation and testing of corrosion control systems and proper application of a broad range of products and services aimed at preserving piping, tanks and other applications in diverse industries and environments throughout the world.
- Compensation and Benefits – Our client offers excellent compensation and a benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, short and long term disability, life insurance, quarterly bonus for some positions, paid holidays and vacation time, flexible spending plan and employee assistance plan. A company iPhone and laptop are provided.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
BLACK BEAUTY® GLASS
A 100% post-consumer bottle glass abrasive from a company you can trust.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
W Abrasives - Surf Prep Pack
Experts in surface preparation are not working only on greens. To discover the SURF PREP PACK dedicated to experts. Visit our website, www.wabrasives.com.
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
Remove Coatings, Corrosion & More!
For metal & concrete. Scalers, scabblers, deck hammers & scarifiers. Safe for hot work zones. Call our specialists: 800-700-5919.
Demo videos at www.csunitec.com.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
–Full range of
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
Check our Prices for Blast Abrasives
Faced with higher abrasive
costs? We invite you to
call & check our rates
on Black Magic® coal slag
and other quality blast materials.
Abrasives Inc. 800-584-7524
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org