Lectrus Corp has the following opening in our Tea, SD facility:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical and electrical) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Record observed nonconformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Assist Quality Manager in collecting and maintaining quality department metrics.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: National Electric Code, building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS
- Plan and accomplish goals set forth by Quality Manager.
- Communicate and assist with 2nd and 3rd party inspectors and customers during factory acceptance tests and inspections.
- Insure that all open punch list items from third party or customer inspections are completed before unit is released for shipment.
- Complete follow up reports for all third party inspections including UL, CSA, PFS and others.
- Collaborate with various levels of management and personnel.
- Perform field service/ advisory/ consultant services at customer job sites as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Encourage continuous improvement of processes to ensure quality of products and services and meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Participate in internal audit team monthly audits to maintain current ISO 9000 standards.
- Perform additional duties as requested by department manager.