||MA - Pittsfield MA
This Position is Located in Lenox, MA
The Painter-Sprayer will perform prescribed metal preparation, prime and finish painting operations on a wide variety of parts, weldments, subassemblies, and assembled company products in accordance with Quality Assurance requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work from instructions and established procedures.
• Move parts, subassemblies and weldments, in and out of spray booth or cleaning station using hoist,
overhead crane, or lift truck, as appropriate.
• Set up painting equipment, adjust spray guns, clean, as required.
• Fill paint tanks, add thinner and clean, sand, tape, and mask all parts or completed machines in accordance
with established procedures.
• Spray paint prime and finish coat as specified. Apply prescribed protective coating and perform touch-up
painting and cleaning in accordance with Inspector's report.
• Apply decals or stencil in accordance with requirements.
• Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to write routine correspondence, and give verbal instruction.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to operate lift truck, overhead and jib cranes.
• Ability to operate paint spraying units, paint booths, paint brushes, sanders, grinders, scrapers, hand and
powered wire brushes. Familiar with cleaning solvents, paint thinner, and a variety of other miscellaneous
hand tools and materials pertinent to cleaning and painting.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
KTA-TATOR LABORATORY SERVICES
• Coating failure analysis
• Toxic metals testing
• A2LA Accredited
Contact: Cindy O'Malley,
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.