||MA - Pittsfield MA
This Position is Located in Lenox, MA
The Painter-Sprayer will perform prescribed metal preparation, prime and finish painting operations on a wide variety of parts, weldments, subassemblies, and assembled company products in accordance with Quality Assurance requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work from instructions and established procedures.
• Move parts, subassemblies and weldments, in and out of spray booth or cleaning station using hoist,
overhead crane, or lift truck, as appropriate.
• Set up painting equipment, adjust spray guns, clean, as required.
• Fill paint tanks, add thinner and clean, sand, tape, and mask all parts or completed machines in accordance
with established procedures.
• Spray paint prime and finish coat as specified. Apply prescribed protective coating and perform touch-up
painting and cleaning in accordance with Inspector's report.
• Apply decals or stencil in accordance with requirements.
• Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to write routine correspondence, and give verbal instruction.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to operate lift truck, overhead and jib cranes.
• Ability to operate paint spraying units, paint booths, paint brushes, sanders, grinders, scrapers, hand and
powered wire brushes. Familiar with cleaning solvents, paint thinner, and a variety of other miscellaneous
hand tools and materials pertinent to cleaning and painting.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Accept No Substitute
This is World of Concrete—a firm foundation for the concrete and masonry industries and the first and most important international annual event of the year.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Modern Safety Techniques
With our unique LTCat, we can help to provide clean, safe breathing air to your
workers. Take a look at our Breathing Air Systems, we supply at least twice as much
charcoal as our competitors!
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Remove Coatings, Corrosion & More!
For metal & concrete. Scalers, scabblers, deck hammers & scarifiers. Safe for hot work zones. Call our specialists: 800-700-5919.
Demo videos at www.csunitec.com.
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
BRISTLE BLASTER® - THE ORIGINAL ONE
Surface cleanliness of SSPC-10 | Anchor profile
up to 4.7 mils | Removes corrosion & coatings |
ATEX approved for zone 1
| www.monti.com | 832-623-7970