||MA - Pittsfield MA
This Position is Located in Lenox, MA
The Painter-Sprayer will perform prescribed metal preparation, prime and finish painting operations on a wide variety of parts, weldments, subassemblies, and assembled company products in accordance with Quality Assurance requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work from instructions and established procedures.
• Move parts, subassemblies and weldments, in and out of spray booth or cleaning station using hoist,
overhead crane, or lift truck, as appropriate.
• Set up painting equipment, adjust spray guns, clean, as required.
• Fill paint tanks, add thinner and clean, sand, tape, and mask all parts or completed machines in accordance
with established procedures.
• Spray paint prime and finish coat as specified. Apply prescribed protective coating and perform touch-up
painting and cleaning in accordance with Inspector's report.
• Apply decals or stencil in accordance with requirements.
• Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to write routine correspondence, and give verbal instruction.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to operate lift truck, overhead and jib cranes.
• Ability to operate paint spraying units, paint booths, paint brushes, sanders, grinders, scrapers, hand and
powered wire brushes. Familiar with cleaning solvents, paint thinner, and a variety of other miscellaneous
hand tools and materials pertinent to cleaning and painting.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Saves up to 80% of energy costs
• Smooth, low pulsation
• No air motor = no more icing
• First of its kind approved for
e-Xtreme™ Electric Airless Sprayer Learn more
Profession Overspray Removal Services
The Finest Name in Safe Overspray Removal. We specialize in removing all contaminants from any surface. Family Owned and Operated for 33 years! Fully insured. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
W Abrasives - Surf Prep Pack
Experts in surface preparation are not working only on greens. To discover the SURF PREP PACK dedicated to experts. Visit our website, www.wabrasives.com.
*Stop flash rust
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
Check our Prices for Blast Abrasives
Faced with higher abrasive
costs? We invite you to
call & check our rates
on Black Magic® coal slag
and other quality blast materials.
Abrasives Inc. 800-584-7524
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
The latest in Protective Coatings Technology
Examines every generic
type of protective coating
in detail, along
with advantages and disadvantages of each. Add it to your library in print
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.