||MA - Pittsfield MA
This Position is Located in Lenox, MA
The Painter-Sprayer will perform prescribed metal preparation, prime and finish painting operations on a wide variety of parts, weldments, subassemblies, and assembled company products in accordance with Quality Assurance requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work from instructions and established procedures.
• Move parts, subassemblies and weldments, in and out of spray booth or cleaning station using hoist,
overhead crane, or lift truck, as appropriate.
• Set up painting equipment, adjust spray guns, clean, as required.
• Fill paint tanks, add thinner and clean, sand, tape, and mask all parts or completed machines in accordance
with established procedures.
• Spray paint prime and finish coat as specified. Apply prescribed protective coating and perform touch-up
painting and cleaning in accordance with Inspector's report.
• Apply decals or stencil in accordance with requirements.
• Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to write routine correspondence, and give verbal instruction.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to operate lift truck, overhead and jib cranes.
• Ability to operate paint spraying units, paint booths, paint brushes, sanders, grinders, scrapers, hand and
powered wire brushes. Familiar with cleaning solvents, paint thinner, and a variety of other miscellaneous
hand tools and materials pertinent to cleaning and painting.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water!
Excellent corrosion resistance,
low VOC, high gloss, thin films
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Hit Harder. Clean Faster.
Black Diamond abrasive products are the toughest, most effective blasting media and supply the superior power you need to get any job done.
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
Robotic Blasting and Painting
When using the FasterBlaster and FasterPainter, blasting and painting can be conducted simultaneously. View the video for a full explanation of the operation.