Division/Department: Industrial Coating Systems
Location: Southeastern United States (Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or South-Eastern Tennessee)
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Zone Manager - Sales
Services and sells aftermarket components to an assigned territory and customer base. Job responsibilities will be in the Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and South-Eastern Tennessee.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure and provide service to existing customers. Have mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge and skills to perform needed service and instruct others on maintaining Nordson equipment.
2. Sells to existing customers’ ancillary equipment and wear parts. Major selling activities to include:
a. Serve as Nordson Representative to customer.
b. Assisting with payback analysis.
c. Use quoting tools to prepare quotations.
d. Surveying field application.
e. Networking with allied vendors
f. Presenting proposals
g. Closing the sale
3. Perform system audits of Nordson equipment.
4. Coordinates the training of customer personnel in proper use, maintenance and service of equipment.
5. Maintains detailed knowledge of Nordson products, prices, policies and follows procedures.
6. Knows which products can be most advantageously used with various finishing and coating products.
7. Provides customer service in emergency situations.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.