Division/Department: Industrial Coating Systems/Field Service
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports to: Supervisor, Field Operations
The field service engineer will service new and existing equipment. This includes equipment installation and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Installation and project support of new equipment.
a. Interface to Nordson assigned project manager
b. Serve as site manager and the Nordson representative during the installation effort
c. Ability to supervise skilled tradesmen to construct and install all Nordson supplied equipment
d. Communicates and resolves issues to ensure successful sign off with customer is reached
• Provides exceptional customer service to new and existing customers. Position requires mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge and skills to perform necessary service and instruct others on maintaining equipment.
• Performs system audits of Nordson equipment.
• Maintains detailed knowledge of Nordson products and policies and follows procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned