||TX - Corpus Christi TX
$110k - $125k/year
Manage the regional field blasting and coating operation for a leading industrial painting/coating contractor out of the Corpus Christi, TX office. Surface preparation and coating application for above ground steel storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping, structural, offshore rigs, marine structures, boats, barges and low temperature applications. Most work in refineries, oil storage terminals and petrochemical complexes. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and defined bonus program. Great growth potential. Functions include:
• Sell field blasting and coating services within the Corpus Christi region.
• Develop proposals and make presentations to customers
• Hire, train and schedule field painting crews
• Develop and implement budgets for each project and control project costs
• Implement Quality control and OSHA mandated safety procedures
• Develop annual regional business plan and budget and maintain control of costs to stay within budget.
• Successful experience selling field coating services to customers preferably within the Corpus Christi region
• Experienced managing operations for an industrial coatings contractor.
• Experienced at coordinating the activities of field painting crews at multiple locations.
• Know environmental regulations and requirements
• Know surface preparation procedures and how to apply coating materials such as epoxy, zinc rich epoxy, polyurethane, water acrylic, inorganic zinc, polyamide, phenolic, coal tar mastic, silicone, alkyd, enamel, vinyl-ester, latex, FRP and other coating systems
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and scheduling software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company: A profitable industrial coating and painting contractor in business in Texas for more than 13 years. Headquarters office is in the Houston area and branch operations in Corpus Christi.
Regional Manager, Industrial Coating Contractor 1942g
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
This position is being offered through Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
Related Words: Coating, Paint, paint crew, surface preparation, tank, vessel, corrosion, liner, sand blast, shot blast, structural, piping
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Performance Amine 1,3-BAC
A highly reactive cycloaliphatic diamine offering superior performance. Reasonable cost and curing efficacy makes it suitable for all types of epoxy resin applications.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
CLICK TO SEE...
what we did to this machine!
Let ADI upgrade your machine, extending
the life, efficiency, and value. Any make.
Like new, but better!
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Safety, Productivity, Quality. Robotic Blasting
Learn how this simple to use, field deployed, automatic robot is eliminating hazards in major confined, cluttered and complex surface preparation projects.
• Any Manufacturer
• Any Instrument
• Any Time
Or call 800-582-4243
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800