||TX - Corpus Christi TX
$110k - $125k/year
Manage the regional field blasting and coating operation for a leading industrial painting/coating contractor out of the Corpus Christi, TX office. Surface preparation and coating application for above ground steel storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping, structural, offshore rigs, marine structures, boats, barges and low temperature applications. Most work in refineries, oil storage terminals and petrochemical complexes. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and defined bonus program. Great growth potential. Functions include:
• Sell field blasting and coating services within the Corpus Christi region.
• Develop proposals and make presentations to customers
• Hire, train and schedule field painting crews
• Develop and implement budgets for each project and control project costs
• Implement Quality control and OSHA mandated safety procedures
• Develop annual regional business plan and budget and maintain control of costs to stay within budget.
• Successful experience selling field coating services to customers preferably within the Corpus Christi region
• Experienced managing operations for an industrial coatings contractor.
• Experienced at coordinating the activities of field painting crews at multiple locations.
• Know environmental regulations and requirements
• Know surface preparation procedures and how to apply coating materials such as epoxy, zinc rich epoxy, polyurethane, water acrylic, inorganic zinc, polyamide, phenolic, coal tar mastic, silicone, alkyd, enamel, vinyl-ester, latex, FRP and other coating systems
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and scheduling software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company: A profitable industrial coating and painting contractor in business in Texas for more than 13 years. Headquarters office is in the Houston area and branch operations in Corpus Christi.
Regional Manager, Industrial Coating Contractor 1942g
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
This position is being offered through Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
Related Words: Coating, Paint, paint crew, surface preparation, tank, vessel, corrosion, liner, sand blast, shot blast, structural, piping
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Dehumidification & Heating Rental Equipment
Dehumidifiers, heating, power and 24/7 service, nationwide. Aggreko offers rental solutions for your painting/coating project.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguard Assets. Ensure Productivity. HAKI®
Protect assets and equipment. Keep facilities open and operational. Maintain schedules regardless of weather. Ensure smooth and continuous production. Easy to erect. Safway is the primary distributor of HAKI® products including HAKISPAN and HAKITEC® 750 – in North America.
Introducing the ALPHA1 Blasting Robot
Once installed and commissioned – simply
SCAN PLAN BLAST.
Webinar On BLASTOX® for One Step Lead Abatement
Why Blastox® is truly “One Step”
• Comparison to other lead abatement methods
• Blastox® stabilization & coatings performance
• Collecting waste samples
• COST $AVING$ using Blastox®
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800