Manage the regional blasting and coating operation for a leading industrial painting/coating contractor out of the company’s Corpus Christi, TX office. Surface preparation and coating application for above ground steel storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping, structural, offshore rigs, marine structures, boats, barges and low temperature applications. Most work in refineries, oil storage terminals and petrochemical complexes. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and defined bonus program. Functions include:
• Grow the existing work load in the Corpus Christi region through active sales effort with new clients and generate repeat business from existing customers.
• Develop technical/pricing proposals and make presentations to customers
• Hire, train and schedule field painting crews
• Develop and implement budgets for each project and control project costs
• Implement Quality control and OSHA mandated safety procedures
• Develop annual regional business plan and budget and maintain control of costs to stay within budget.
• Be well-connected with customers within the Corpus Christi region
• Be experienced in managing operations for an industrial coatings contractor.
• Experienced at coordinating the activities of field painting crews at multiple locations.
• Know environmental regulations and requirements
• Know surface preparation procedures and how to apply coating materials such as epoxy, zinc rich epoxy, polyurethane, water acrylic, inorganic zinc, polyamide, phenolic, coal tar mastic, silicone, alkyd, enamel, vinyl-ester, latex, FRP and other coating systems
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and scheduling software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company: A growing and profitable industrial coating and painting contractor in business in Texas for more than 13 years. Headquarters office is in the Houston area and branch operations in Corpus Christi.
Regional Manager, Industrial Coating Contractor 1942g
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc. www.mriheadhunter.com proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
Related Words: Coating, Paint, paint crew, surface preparation, tank, vessel, corrosion, liner, sand blast, shot blast, structural, piping