||TX - Corpus Christi TX
$110k - $125k/year
Manage the regional field blasting and coating operation for a leading industrial painting/coating contractor out of the Corpus Christi, TX office. Surface preparation and coating application for above ground steel storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping, structural, offshore rigs, marine structures, boats, barges and low temperature applications. Most work in refineries, oil storage terminals and petrochemical complexes. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and defined bonus program. Great growth potential. Functions include:
• Sell field blasting and coating services within the Corpus Christi region.
• Develop proposals and make presentations to customers
• Hire, train and schedule field painting crews
• Develop and implement budgets for each project and control project costs
• Implement Quality control and OSHA mandated safety procedures
• Develop annual regional business plan and budget and maintain control of costs to stay within budget.
• Successful experience selling field coating services to customers preferably within the Corpus Christi region
• Experienced managing operations for an industrial coatings contractor.
• Experienced at coordinating the activities of field painting crews at multiple locations.
• Know environmental regulations and requirements
• Know surface preparation procedures and how to apply coating materials such as epoxy, zinc rich epoxy, polyurethane, water acrylic, inorganic zinc, polyamide, phenolic, coal tar mastic, silicone, alkyd, enamel, vinyl-ester, latex, FRP and other coating systems
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and scheduling software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Company: A profitable industrial coating and painting contractor in business in Texas for more than 13 years. Headquarters office is in the Houston area and branch operations in Corpus Christi.
Regional Manager, Industrial Coating Contractor 1942g
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
This position is being offered through Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
Related Words: Coating, Paint, paint crew, surface preparation, tank, vessel, corrosion, liner, sand blast, shot blast, structural, piping
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
W Abrasives - Surf Prep Pack
Experts in surface preparation are not working only on greens. To discover the SURF PREP PACK dedicated to experts. Visit our website, www.wabrasives.com.
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Safer Abrasive! 100% Recycled Glass!
NO Free Silica, Beryllium or other human Toxins!
Great White Metal Finish and safer than Slags!
Call us at 866-775- 6226
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.