Carboline Company, a world leading supplier of high performance coatings, linings and fireproofing, is seeking a hands-on, self-motivated individual to fill an immediate opening for a Director of Sales for the Southeast Region including the states of Tennessee, Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage regional sales activities to develop maximum sales growth and profit margins for
the Carboline product line.
• Assign key accounts and projects to sales personnel. Make several trips to each assigned sales
territory each year to direct, train and motivate sales representatives, independent
representatives, and/or distributors by calling on existing and prospective customers to achieve
regional sales objectives.
• Maintain personal contact, sell and service major accounts within assigned area.
• Investigate and analyze customer needs, market trends and competitors' positions in the
market to develop and implement regional sales strategies leading to increased sales growth.
• Prepare annual/monthly sales forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential
for the preparation of regional sales budgets.
• Locate, hire, and evaluate sales personnel on a regular basis.
• Manage P&L.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration,
10-15 years sales experience, and 5-7 years Supervisory or Management experience. Industrial coatings experience and familiarity with selling to key Carboline industrial markets is required.
Carboline Company offers an attractive benefits package and salary based on experience. To apply, please visit the Careers section of our website at www.carboline.com/careers and click on “Submit Resume” and “View our Open Positions” or e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.