Lead Engineer Job
Electrical power generation client is currently seeking a Site QA Lead with QA / QC experience on a utility construction project in Holiday, FL. This is a 4 month CONTRACT position, with the possibility of extension. Local candidates strongly preferred. Actual pay rate will be commensurate with experience, so all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please indicate your desired rate during the application process.
Responsibilities for the Lead Engineer
- Review contractors' QA / QC program submittals
- Develop, manage and perform QA audits and surveillance activities of the contractors' QA / QC Program
- Perform system walk-downs, prepare punch lists and review & sign-off the system turnover packages for completeness and accuracy, and ensure construction completeness.
Requirements for the Lead Engineer
- As mentioned, QA / QC experience on utility construction projects
- QA auditing (ISO 9001, NQA-1 or other industry recognized standards)
- Procedure writing, welding inspection oversight, coating inspection oversight, and NDE oversight experience
<Benefits for the Lead Engineer
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and much more...
Keywords: quality assurance, quality, qa, qc, statistical process control, spc, total quality management, tqm, process analyst, inspection, inspection, iso, taquchi, sampling theory, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, black belt, master blackbelt, master blackbelts, site qa lead, utility construction, iso 9001, nqa-1, procedure writing, welding inspection oversight, coating inspcetion oversight, nde oversight Lead Engineer Job