||TX - Houston TX
$49,920 - $83,200/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Inspector with a strong Electrical background needed for a manufacturer of custom cabinets, skids, generator enclosures. This is a permanent position in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical and electrical) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Inspects materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions. Records observations (nonconformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Record observed nonconformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: National Electric Code, building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related technical field with 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in industrial electrical field, metal fabrication operations. Knowledge of standards/ codes as they apply to manufacturing.
- Must have CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) certificate.
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- 401k + Matching
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
• Any Manufacturer
• Any Instrument
• Any Time
Or call 800-582-4243
Robotic Blast Cleaning
Replace manual blasting with new Blastman robot models. Contact us to boost your production and save costs!
W Abrasives - Surf Prep Pack
Experts in surface preparation are not working only on greens. To discover the SURF PREP PACK dedicated to experts. Visit our website, www.wabrasives.com.
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
*Stop flash rust
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
Safety, Productivity, Quality. Robotic Blasting
Learn how this simple to use, field deployed, automatic robot is eliminating hazards in major confined, cluttered and complex surface preparation projects.
Pyroclad® X1 Thermo-Lag® Pyrocrete® – protecting against hydrocarbon and jet fires, explosions, and cryogenic spills.
Polyflex® Polyurea Linings
Polyflex ™ new Polyurea Geotextile Membrane System has been specifically engineered to protect the environment in containment applications.