||TX - Houston TX
$49,920 - $83,200/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Inspector with a strong Electrical background needed for a manufacturer of custom cabinets, skids, generator enclosures. This is a permanent position in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical and electrical) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Inspects materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions. Records observations (nonconformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Record observed nonconformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: National Electric Code, building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related technical field with 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in industrial electrical field, metal fabrication operations. Knowledge of standards/ codes as they apply to manufacturing.
- Must have CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) certificate.
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- 401k + Matching
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
–Full range of
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.