||TX - Houston TX
$49,920 - $83,200/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Inspector with a strong Electrical background needed for a manufacturer of custom cabinets, skids, generator enclosures. This is a permanent position in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical and electrical) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Inspects materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions. Records observations (nonconformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Record observed nonconformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: National Electric Code, building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related technical field with 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in industrial electrical field, metal fabrication operations. Knowledge of standards/ codes as they apply to manufacturing.
- Must have CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) certificate.
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- 401k + Matching
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We Are Hiring a Material Process Engineer
We build more than great ships, we build careers. Join us.
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
The Tough Cable
for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
Our Abrasives Hold Up Under Pressure
N. T. Ruddock focuses on abrasive selection, equipment evaluation, equipment maintenance & reduction of abrasive consumption. Other services include Screen Analysis & Background Radiation Testing.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com