QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Inspector with a strong Electrical background needed for a manufacturer of custom cabinets, skids, generator enclosures. This is a permanent position in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical and electrical) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Inspects materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions. Records observations (nonconformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Record observed nonconformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: National Electric Code, building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related technical field with 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in industrial electrical field, metal fabrication operations. Knowledge of standards/ codes as they apply to manufacturing.
- Must have CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) certificate.
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- 401k + Matching
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support QA/QC Technician Job