||TX - Houston TX
$49,920 - $83,200/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Inspector with a strong Electrical background needed for a manufacturer of custom cabinets, skids, generator enclosures. This is a permanent position in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities for the QA/QC Technician
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical and electrical) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Inspects materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions. Records observations (nonconformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Record observed nonconformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: National Electric Code, building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
Requirements for the QA/QC Technician
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related technical field with 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in industrial electrical field, metal fabrication operations. Knowledge of standards/ codes as they apply to manufacturing.
- Must have CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) certificate.
- Excellent benefits including quarterly incentive program
- 401k + Matching
Keywords: cwi, cetrified welder, inspection, ndt, metallurgy, enclosures, structures, structural, electrical, electical code, ul, nema, ieee, sspc, nace, aws, electrical systems integrator, custom metal enclosure, custom engineering, project management, electrical integration, site installation and post-sale customer support QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
Measure TSA Coatings on Stainless Steel
The PHASCOPE® PMP10 from FISCHER precisely measures thermally sprayed aluminum (TSA) on stainless steel.
Power, Precision, Reliability. Titan PowrCoat Series.
PREMIUM COMES STANDARD. Power, precision and reliability are built into each unit including Severe Service™ which means twice the life with no maintenance. For maximum uptime, durability and ease of use, nothing performs like the PowrCoat™ from Titan.
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
PosiTector Inspection Kits
PosiTector 6000 Coating Thickness Gage easily
converts to a surface profile gage, dew point meter or
ultrasonic wall thickness gage with a simple probe change
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
Blastox - One Step
Don't waste money on added labor steps with other methods. Don't mix, meter or apply at the job-site. Avoid strict hazardous waste rules.
Let your painters paint