Lake Superior Consulting, LLC, is a growing team of Engineers, Technicians & Support Specialists committed to providing a premier level of service to our customers in the pipeline industry. We provide many services to the pipeline industries including, but not limited to: Engineering Design and Project Management, Integrity Management, Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection, Quality Control, Inline Inspection, and Cathodic Protection.
We are seeking a CAD Technician to join our growing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform a wide range of drafting tasks.
• Prepare plans, layouts, assembly drawings, detail drawings and sketches as directed by engineers.
• Be responsible for the knowledge of building codes, federal transportation regulations, development of details and the organization of construction documents.
• Revise existing drawings as required and correct “As Built" drawings.
• Conceptualize, design and communicate successfully in CAD using current industry standards.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate design and drawing archives and revision history.
•Be able to communicate effectively while working in a team environment.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401K/Profit Sharing
• Company paid life, AD&D, and short/long term disability
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays (nine per year)