To provide leadership in the field to crew personnel performing painting and all related duties for industrial painting construction sites.
1. Oversees all field personnel in the daily operations of painting projects.
2. Must be able to communicate to crew proper painting procedures and maintain efficiency of all workers, schedules, and materials.
3. Ensures all painting and sandblasting equipment is kept clean and in good repair.
4. Ensures that blast cleaning, priming, and painting meet AASHTO, AISC, SSPC and company standards for quality, environment, and safety.
5. Follows all safety guidelines and procedures as set by the Company and industry standards.
6. Must be knowledgeable in the lead removal procedures according to SSPC and industry standards.
7. Must know how to maintain an efficient and safe work environment.
8. Must have team leadership skills and be able to motivate employees.
9. Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
10. Must be a US Citizen
11. Ability to pass drug and background screening
12. Must be willing to travel – SC /NC/VA/GA
13. Must have 3-5 year verifiable experience