||TX - Houston TX
$28.00 - $35.00/hour
Job Classification: Contract
The Quality Inspector will perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. This position is responsible for inspecting materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions as well as recording observations (non conformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.Basically, this person will manage all the QC aspects of the manufacturing of the structures that are used in the motor control centers.
Responsibilities as per client:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical ) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Record observed non conformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: Building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
- Provide appropriate paperwork to truck driver prior to product shipping.
- Plan and accomplish goals set forth by Quality Manager.
- Communicate and assist with 2nd and 3rd party inspectors and customers during factory acceptance tests and inspections.
- Collaborate with various levels of management and personnel.
- May perform field service/ advisory/ consultant services at customer job sites as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Encourage continuous improvement of processes to ensure quality of products and services and meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
- Keep materials and work area clean, organized and free from clutter, or any potential safety hazards.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing®. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Blast Lights &
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
KTA-TATOR LABORATORY SERVICES
• Coating failure analysis
• Toxic metals testing
• A2LA Accredited
Contact: Cindy O'Malley,
Safety, Productivity, Quality. Robotic Blasting
Learn how this simple to use, field deployed, automatic robot is eliminating hazards in major confined, cluttered and complex surface preparation projects.
Safeguard Assets. Ensure Productivity. HAKI®
Protect assets and equipment. Keep facilities open and operational. Maintain schedules regardless of weather. Ensure smooth and continuous production. Easy to erect. Safway is the primary distributor of HAKI® products including HAKISPAN and HAKITEC® 750 – in North America.
PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometer
PosiTector SHD measures the hardness of non-metallic materials. Features a measurement timer, auto ignore mode and internal memory. Shore A or D available.