||TX - Houston TX
$28.00 - $35.00/hour
Job Classification: Contract
The Quality Inspector will perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. This position is responsible for inspecting materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions as well as recording observations (non conformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.Basically, this person will manage all the QC aspects of the manufacturing of the structures that are used in the motor control centers.
Responsibilities as per client:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical ) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Record observed non conformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: Building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
- Provide appropriate paperwork to truck driver prior to product shipping.
- Plan and accomplish goals set forth by Quality Manager.
- Communicate and assist with 2nd and 3rd party inspectors and customers during factory acceptance tests and inspections.
- Collaborate with various levels of management and personnel.
- May perform field service/ advisory/ consultant services at customer job sites as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Encourage continuous improvement of processes to ensure quality of products and services and meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
- Keep materials and work area clean, organized and free from clutter, or any potential safety hazards.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing®. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Hempel Protective Coatings
With IMO, PSPC approved tank coatings solutions we give you tough, long lasting results that are tailored to meet your exact needs.
Contact us at email@example.com today.
PosiTector Inspection Kits
PosiTector 6000 Coating Thickness Gage easily
converts to a surface profile gage, dew point meter or
ultrasonic wall thickness gage with a simple probe change
Number 1 Crushed Glass Abrasive in America!
Manufactured from 100% Recycled Glass.
NO Crystalline Silica,
Beryllium & Arsenic
Great White Metal Finish!
4 plants on Navy QPL
Call us at 866-775-6226
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution
for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Remove Rust, Paint and More!
Remove coatings, corrosion & produce keyed surfaces with CS Unitec's floor planers. 8" & 10" cutting width. Gas, air & electric models. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.