||TX - Houston TX
$28.00 - $35.00/hour
Job Classification: Contract
The Quality Inspector will perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. This position is responsible for inspecting materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions as well as recording observations (non conformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.Basically, this person will manage all the QC aspects of the manufacturing of the structures that are used in the motor control centers.
Responsibilities as per client:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical ) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Record observed non conformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: Building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
- Provide appropriate paperwork to truck driver prior to product shipping.
- Plan and accomplish goals set forth by Quality Manager.
- Communicate and assist with 2nd and 3rd party inspectors and customers during factory acceptance tests and inspections.
- Collaborate with various levels of management and personnel.
- May perform field service/ advisory/ consultant services at customer job sites as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Encourage continuous improvement of processes to ensure quality of products and services and meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
- Keep materials and work area clean, organized and free from clutter, or any potential safety hazards.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing®. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We Are Hiring a Material Process Engineer
We build more than great ships, we build careers. Join us.
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
Performance Amine 1,3-BAC
A highly reactive cycloaliphatic diamine offering superior performance. Reasonable cost and curing efficacy makes it suitable for all types of epoxy resin applications.
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Modern Safety Techniques
See our Low Temperature Catalyst for your CO removal needs. Help to provide your
workers with safe, comfortable breathing air!
Abrasive Blasting near or over water?
100% Recycled Glass! NO Arsenic, Beryllium or other Toxic Metals! Great White Metal Finish and Safer than Slags! Call us at 866-775-6226
Profession Overspray Removal Services
The Finest Name in Safe Overspray Removal. We specialize in removing all contaminants from any surface. Family Owned and Operated for 33 years! Fully insured. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.