||TX - Houston TX
$28.00 - $35.00/hour
Job Classification: Contract
The Quality Inspector will perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. This position is responsible for inspecting materials, subassemblies, and products at different stages of productions as well as recording observations (non conformities, defects, discrepancies) and may make recommendations for improving processes.Basically, this person will manage all the QC aspects of the manufacturing of the structures that are used in the motor control centers.
Responsibilities as per client:
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests (mechanical ) of power control buildings, equipment centers, and enclosures at different stages of completion.
- Record observed non conformities/ defects/ discrepancies and ensures rework is completed satisfactorily before product moves on to next step in the process.
- Inspect products utilizing knowledge and familiarity of standards and codes such as: Building codes, UL, NEMA, IEEE, SSPC, NACE, AWS.
- Provide appropriate paperwork to truck driver prior to product shipping.
- Plan and accomplish goals set forth by Quality Manager.
- Communicate and assist with 2nd and 3rd party inspectors and customers during factory acceptance tests and inspections.
- Collaborate with various levels of management and personnel.
- May perform field service/ advisory/ consultant services at customer job sites as assigned by Quality Manager.
- Encourage continuous improvement of processes to ensure quality of products and services and meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
- Keep materials and work area clean, organized and free from clutter, or any potential safety hazards.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing®. We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
Profession Overspray Removal Services
The Finest Name in Safe Overspray Removal. We specialize in removing all contaminants from any surface. Family Owned and Operated for 33 years! Fully insured. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today!
¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution
for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.