Worldwide market leader for stainless steel abrasive production/distribution has a TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE position currently available. This position involves sales/marketing activities including securing new business, as well as providing technical services to existing customers. Extensive travel is to be expected as well as working from your home office.
PRIMARY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 5 years of experience in outside sales of technical products, preferably related to metal surface preparation/blasting applications.
• Be hands-on and able to provide technical support to existing customers.
• Have a basic understanding of metals.
• Have the ability to understand and learn new technical concepts.
• Have superior management, organizational and communications skills.
• Possess a high degree of self-motivation, drive and a strong desire to be successful in an outside sales career.
Applications will be treated with strictest confidence.
Please email your cover letter and resume stating RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE as well as SALARY EXPECTATIONS to: email@example.com
***Only those candidates who meet the above-mentioned skills and requirements will be considered