PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to maintain, develop, and continuously improve the QMS (Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2008) and OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series - 18001:2007) systems for Cor-Pro Systems.
· Experience in ISO 9001:2008
· Experience in OHSAS 18001:2007
· An ability to see a problem and recommend solutions to further develop department.
· An understanding of the company’s Mission, Philosophies and Values.
· A work ethic that embodies and is guided by Cor-Pro’s Mission, Philosophies, and Values.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to audit and create detailed reports.
· Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is an asset preferred in our culturally diverse market.
High School Diploma, some college preferred or equivalent experience, or performance that meets the above Qualifications/Requirements section.
QUALITY SYSTEM RESPONSIBILITY:
For a complete scope, reference the Quality Manual and/or Work instructions.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Creates structures/methods/processes so Cor-Pro QMS and OHS Management systems can be easily and consistently monitored, measured, and improved to facilitate performance feedback for the benefit of growth and improvement.
· Creates metrics for each department to gauge performance based on objectives and priorities.
· Perform routine QHSE audits to find nonconformities as dictated by our QMS and OHS Management systems.
· Create reports for upper Management, as requested, to analyze performance feedback for continuous improvement.
· Creates Daily flash reports for QHSE Manager/Management Rep. to monitor overall QMS and OHS Management Systems.
· Backup Quality Control inspectors when they are unavailable or need assistance.
· Maintains NCR/CAR/PAR Database
· Maintains QMS Database by updating all Documentation with correct Revision levels
· Uses Root Cause Analysis and other Continuous Improvement tools to assist departments in process improvements as required by ISO 9001-2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007
· Ensures all Cor-Pro documents remain controlled with correct revision levels available.
· Exhibit action and behavior consistent with Company Values.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (frequency):
- Refer to Training Matrix. Frequency determined per bi-annual Performance Review.
- All training (job orientation, health and safety issues) is conducted in English.
STRENGTH (Sedentary Work):
- Exerting up to 45 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve standing/walking for periods of time.