||PA - Pittsburgh PA
The Internal/External Corrosion Pipeline Integrity Engineer/Specialist will provide technical support for internal and external corrosion control of pipelines, including plants and facilities, that are used for either gathering, processing, or transporting natural gas or liquid products from the producers to the customers. The pipeline and plant/facility corrosion is controlled by working with a team of Company SMEs to monitor corrosion rates and adjust chemical treatment rates or maintenance pigging programs, which are necessary to protect the pipelines and plants. It is desirable that the successful candidate has experience in the areas of internal/external corrosion control, pipeline design, construction, maintenance, and integrity testing. The successful candidate will work with Company SMEs and support Operations by preparing and implementing practical, cost-effective internal and external corrosion control programs and activities for the gathering systems, plants and facilities, and transmission lines located in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia
• Coordinate and implement the internal corrosion control program including working with corrosion technicians, chemical suppliers, operations, engineering, and business development to define cleaning, chemical treating, and monitoring requirements for pipeline systems as well as plants/facilities. This also requires a continuous evaluation and review of newly collected data to ensure the effectiveness of internal corrosion control programs for protecting the assets. (75 % of work load)
• Assist with the external corrosion control program. This includes working with the Pipeline Compliance System (PCS) database, which is used for both external corrosion and internal corrosion control, as well as working with corrosion technicians, contractors, suppliers, operations, engineering, and business development. (25 % of work load)
• Maintain and update metrics related to controlling potential internal corrosion, and assist with external corrosion control metrics.
• Assist with the development and implementation of the internal corrosion control database.
Percent of Travel: Initially up to 50% - There may be significant area (day) travel to/from the producing assets/facilities in PA, OH and WV for on-site reviews, inspection of piping configurations, etc. as the infrastructure is being established. Thereafter, the percent of travel will drop.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
BRISTLE BLASTER® - THE ORIGINAL ONE
Surface cleanliness of SSPC-10 | Anchor profile
up to 4.7 mils | Removes corrosion & coatings |
ATEX approved for zone 1
| www.monti.com | 832-623-7970
Hempel Protective Coatings
With IMO, PSPC approved tank coatings solutions we give you tough, long lasting results that are tailored to meet your exact needs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What keeps contractors one layer ahead when finishing their projects?
The answer: Pasquick®. Thanks to Pasquick®, one layer of coating is saved – resulting in faster workflows and earlier project finishing. Learn more.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
*Stop flash rust
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
Robotic Blast Cleaning
Replace manual blasting with new Blastman robot models. Contact us to boost your production and save costs!
• Shop & Field Services
• SSPC Certified
• NACE Inspectors on staff
• New Construction &
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.