Job Classification: Contract
Aerotek CE is seeking a Paint Project Manager with experience in industrial painting or coating for one of our clients in the Vancouver, WA area. This position is available for immediate employment.
- Must have previous industrial painting and/or coating experience.
- Must have experience estimating, scheduling and purchasing.
- Must be able to read specifications – blueprints, callouts, etc.
- Degree preferred, not required.
- This person will be responsible for scheduling the shop for painting operations.
- Must be able to read specifications for industrial painting projects.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to this posting by sending a resume in Microsoft Word Document Form to Kelsey Drechsler and call 503.820.2811 with questions. This position is open for immediate employment. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All applications are kept strictly confidential. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join Aerotek, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we''re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it''s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It''s the support you get. That''s the reason Aerotek offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don''t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.