||FL - Orlando FL
Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers - from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
The primary function of the Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is to generate profitable business from the rental sales of Pump & Power equipment. Sunbelt Rentals - Pump & Power Services is a Specialty Business within Sunbelt Rentals offering Large Pumps, Generators, Trench Shoring Equipment, Large Air Compressors, Temperature Control and Desiccant Dehumidifiers to specialty contractors. Specifically this position would cater to the Market Segments geared towards those customers who consistently rent generators & temperature control equipment and have the need of an individual competent in the sales and design of complex power/temperature control systems. In addition, the candidate will have had experience in selling to some or all of the following specialty market segments:
Sand Blasting, Industrial Coating, Painting, Power Plants, Surface Preparation Contractors, Manufacturing/Processing Plants, Special Event Contractors/Coordinators, Facility Maintenance Contractors, Tent Rental Companies, Party Rental Companies, Remediation/ Restoration, General Contractors, HVAC Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Construction Drying, Generator Service Contractors, Hospitals, Telecommunications, New Home Construction, Schools, Correctional Facilities, Colleges.
Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to:
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Visit all customers within a five week cycle.
- Coordinate and participate in strategic entertainment of customers.
- Collect payment from customers and maintain accurate customer records.
- Maintain open communications with Marketing, Profit Center Manager and Rental Manager regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs.
- Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
- Sales Plans
- Sales reports
- Expense reports
- Daily Call Reports
- Actively participate in maintaining a professional appearance of the Sunbelt location by walking the yard and covered space weekly.
Education and Requirements:
- A two year or 4 year degree in an engineering field coupled with 2 years of Rental Industry experience and at least 1 year of Sales. Strong mechanical aptitude is helpful. The ideal candidate will have direct industry experience in the generator sales aspect of the Pump & Power Services business. Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We Are Hiring a Material Process Engineer
We build more than great ships, we build careers. Join us.
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
High Temperature White Paint
New Coating with not yellow, remains white and will withstand temperatures up to 1,200ºF
SSPC C3 & C5 TRAINING
QUALITY PROGRAM/CERTIFICATION SUPPORT – ISO,NQA-1, AISC SSPC QP and QS.
MONITORING-Environmental and worker monitoring
CONSULTING & INSPECTION – Coatings, EHS, and compliance.
PosiTector Inspection Kits
PosiTector 6000 Coating Thickness Gage easily
converts to a surface profile gage, dew point meter or
ultrasonic wall thickness gage with a simple probe change
Polyurea & Polyurethane Spray Foam Training
SPI is committed to industry leading technical training for polyurea & polyurethane spray foam professionals. Attendees receive hands-on, in-depth training for using and troubleshooting plural-component equipment, spray guns, machine hoses & parts.
Performance Amine 1,3-BAC
A highly reactive cycloaliphatic diamine offering superior performance. Reasonable cost and curing efficacy makes it suitable for all types of epoxy resin applications.
The Original Performance Proven Vacuum Solutions
Vecloader™ DV 145, 350hp 6200 CFM & 28’’hg. For those big jobs, choose Vector for the most powerful trailer mounted vacuum in the industry today. 800-832-4010, 414-247-7100.