The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration (or equivalent experience) along with 3 years Management experience and 5 years Marketing experience in a B2B environment. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop strategic Market Communication plan and budget
• Manage corporate trade show activity to include appropriate branding while managing costs
• Develop and implement a strategic advertising campaign designed to increase sales and enhance corporate image in the market place. Advertising media to include Magazines, Internet (web) based Marketing, Direct Mail Programs, Web site Development and Maintenance, Other Media/Communication methods (Social Media), and Literature Development and Replenishment
• Establish and manage a program to coordinate global brand image including advertising message, literature formats, etc.
• Manage the corporate intranet site and establish programs designed to increase and maintain information flow to the site
• Manage the corporate website functionality and content
• Develop communications materials and programs to support Sales & Marketing initiatives
• Establish and maintain databases on target markets, assist with market research analysis including external data on market spaces and competitors, and manage the corporate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Manage vendor relationships for promotional items, advertising services, graphic support, printing, etc.
Carboline Company offers an attractive benefits package and salary based on experience. To apply, please visit the Careers section of our website at www.carboline.com/about-us/careers and click on “Submit Resume” and “View our Open Positions” or e-mail resumes to email@example.com.