Carboline Company, a world leading supplier of high performance coatings, linings and fireproofing, is seeking a self-motivated individual to fill an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager in Pennsylvania
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing degree or 10-15 years of experience in the high performance coatings industry.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and growing Carboline’s sales in a specified region and/or market.
• Responsible for conducting basic market research in assigned markets and identifying specific customer bases and purchasing history.
• Develop long-range strategic plans for the markets of responsibility.
• Identifies owners, engineers, architectural and independent specification consultants who specify high performance coatings in region assigned.
• Develops a consultative selling position with specifiers.
• Assemble all necessary product packages, sales training, and support literature to an effective market program.
• Identify all new products required for penetration and growth in assigned markets.
• Participate on product design and development teams to bring a product from concept to market.
• Makes joint sales calls with field reps to develop buying and non-buying accounts.
• Provides major project coordination and follow-up in areas of responsibility.
• Helps train representatives to effectively sell Carboline products in assigned markets.
• Participates in local and national industry organizations as appropriate.
• Service direct buy accounts as assigned.
Carboline Company offers an attractive benefits package and salary based on experience. To apply, please visit the Careers section of our website at www.carboline.com/careers and click on “Submit Resume” and “View our Open Positions” or e-mail resumes to email@example.com.